PDA

View Full Version : I'll just leave this here...

-stew-
06-27-2010, 08:28 AM
SJLDjSMqXLg

Discuss.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
06-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Leave what? Not a damn thing except a white screen

/Retarded

-stew-
06-27-2010, 08:42 AM
fixed.

animal
06-27-2010, 09:22 AM
heh.

DRK
06-27-2010, 09:33 AM
fucking cowards

pOrk
06-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Thats why they will never be real cops

NAiLs00
06-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Wow... they will only call the police if they saw it happen... Bunch of win bags.

buttersgt350
06-27-2010, 02:39 PM
and because he didnt lock it up at the bike rack its ok for a pos to cut the lock and steal it. i guess it is a free for all.

BoosTT
06-27-2010, 02:49 PM
I hope it gets sent to the local news

Yooformula
06-27-2010, 03:37 PM
so why didnt the camera man tell the rent a pussies that he video taped it? I am willing to bet that the 3 of them were all working together too stealing shit all day. 1 runner and 2 look outs/false witnesses. fucking bees.

Coops Brother
06-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Someone remind me again why people get stereotyped.....

GTSLOW
06-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Hope those stupid fucks get fired.

1320PNY
06-27-2010, 04:55 PM
The guy with the camera was provoking as well. If you are a victim of a crime you don't typically provoke the criminal and leave your property unguarded for others to steal as well.

I know the guy was mad about the crime in progress, but this situation was just dumb. Why was he the only guy shopping there with a camera and obviously not supported by any "friends"?

The whole situation stunk of setup. Provoking people to fight you is no better than being a victim.

jbiscuit
06-27-2010, 05:09 PM
^ winner. The entire video I was thinking that he baited the guy also. Now that doesn't make it right to steal a bike. But its not uncommon for the thief/renta-cops to be in on this stuff together. Shoot, they probably tipped the thief off as to the nice bike being there! Lots of ???? with this video.

The cameraman is lucky he didn't get his ass beat IMO. Obviously not one person on his side. He should be able to see that, take his video of the thief in action and sent it to the police if thats what he wants to do. He tried to get help from the renta-cops and they obviously were worthless in the situation. Nowadays, you have to pick your battles. If you want to push the issue when you are outnumbered, go for it. But know that not oNE of those renta-cops in the video would have stopped it resulting in cameraman getting pounded AND him losing his bike. And the cops would have come to take a statement but won't pursue it any further than that in most cases.

DRK
06-27-2010, 05:58 PM
If you catch someone stealing your shit as they're telling you they're going to kick your ass and you don't get down right there, your a pussy. Everyone that stood around and listened to this guy tell him he was going to beat his ass after trying to steal his shit and didn't do something is a also pussy IMO.

hrsp
06-27-2010, 06:05 PM
If you catch someone stealing your shit as they're telling you they're going to kick your ass and you don't get down right there, your a pussy. Everyone that stood around and listened to this guy tell him he was going to beat his ass after trying to steal his shit and didn't do something is a also pussy IMO.

so true....

simple the animal trying to steal the buy is in the wrong...the other rent a cops are worthless assholes...

does it matter if he locked his bike there and was waiting to see if any of the crooks out there would steal it? then videp tape it? then tell the rent a fags to call the cops...i hope it goes to the news and he has the guys face on camera...hope he gets atleast a ticket that he will never pay...

shit is insane that these animals get away with this shit... im going to beat you up...is this gradeschool? wtf? grr

pOrk
06-27-2010, 10:02 PM
Sure are a LOT of push overs on here.

For those of you who don;t understand, some of these bikes are worth THOUSANDS of dollars. If you have a 3400 dollar bike and you see someone cutting your chain, you REALLY aren't going to say something and make an issue out of it?

Thats like saying you caught someone trying to steal your car, but there were others around that didn't like you due to whatever and you aren't going to press the issue? Bullshit. I would have dropped the guy, or made damn sure he was arrested. Then again, my bike is worth more then one of my cars.

BOSS LX
06-28-2010, 01:52 AM

:headbang
Fvvck that, you need to stand up for yourself! DRK is 100% correct!

jbiscuit
06-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Sure are a LOT of push overs on here.

$3400 bike or not, it sure looks like he baited him to me. I'm not defending the thief at all....a thief is a thief and he should have gotten his ass beat for even attempting to steal the bike. All I'm saying is you are riding a $3400 bike to the mall in the hood, make sure you have a bat or some brass knuckles or something so that in a situation where you need to protect your property you are going to be able to defend yourself. The cameraman looked to me like he was trying to cause a scene rather than defend his property. Perhaps trying to show how corrupt the renta-cops are at that mall? Working for Katrina Kravy or something? :rolf

WhatsADSM
06-28-2010, 10:08 AM
So too be perfectly honest with you guys, I actually agree with the rent-a-cops.

I mean the fact of the matter is they probably didn't see the guy cut the lock... and there really isn't anything they can do about it just because an owner says that he saw him cut it. It is innocent until proven guilty in this country and imagine what would happen if they were to do something. I could just randomly tell rent-a-cops that this person, or that person cut a lock off my bike, and they would have to forcibly search them? I know I'd be pissed if some mall cops could invade my privacy just because someone said I did something.

IMO it should be that way... If they didn't see him cut it, and the owner wants them to do something he has to call the cops himself. Chances are if he magically has a camcorder on him, I'm sure he has a cell phone. The rent-a-cops ONLY responsibility was ensuring that a fight didn't break out while they were there.

Neal Steffek
06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
N_ggers

Yooformula
06-28-2010, 11:12 AM
even if he did bait him, the guy fell for it and attempted to steal it. a crime is a crime no matter what. he didnt leave the bike unlocked with a sign on it...the guy tried to STEAL it. baited or not, his ass needed a beatdown then jail time. good possibility that the guy was using his cell phone to record it which would explain why he couldnt call the cops himself.

WhatsADSM
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
even if he did bait him, the guy fell for it and attempted to steal it. a crime is a crime no matter what. he didnt leave the bike unlocked with a sign on it...the guy tried to STEAL it. baited or not, his ass needed a beatdown then jail time. good possibility that the guy was using his cell phone to record it which would explain why he couldnt call the cops himself.

So it's okay that the guy feels it is more important to record how he argued with someone that was attempting to steal his bike, than to call the cops?

You can't have it both ways. If you feel the need to complain that much, turn off the camcorder and call the cops.

I am definitely not condoning that we let people steal without any repercussions... but you can't expect the world to stop everything they are doing and come to your aid just because you say something bad happened. Either you be damn sure you have a witness to what happened or deal with it yourself (call the cops, or walk up and stop the guy from stealing your shit).

Prince Valiant
06-28-2010, 02:31 PM
For some reason I thought that security guards had some obligations during the commission of a felony...of which I'm not sure this qualifies as.

We have enough cops on here...what say them?

WhatsADSM
06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
For some reason I thought that security guards had some obligations during the commission of a felony...of which I'm not sure this qualifies as.

We have enough cops on here...what say them?

Pretty sure they can't do anything unless they actually see you do it.

FWIW, my wife has had her purse set off the store security system when she comes/goes into stores at the mall. And one time they didn't notice when we came in, but when we were going out it went off and one of the workers tried to stop and talk to us. My wife simply said, "no you can not check my purse, fuck off" and that was that. They said "okay" and we continued on with our business.

A) She didn't steal anything
B) They didn't see her do anything and they wouldn't DARE touch her without proof or they would be in a world of hurt once they found nothing and we found a lawyer.

Why would the rent-a-cops forcibly search that guy when they didn't even see anything and have no proof? Imagine how much trouble their holding company would be in if it turns out no crime was committed and they forcibly held someone against their will. It is hard enough as an officer of the law to search, let alone a rent-a-cop.

Neal Steffek
06-28-2010, 03:59 PM
When we had the stabbing at Sullivans I grabbed the chick who did it off the street and dragged her back. I never saw her do it, but people pointed her out that she was the chick who did the stabbing. By law you CAN hold someone until a LEO arives to figure stuff out. The grey area is HOW you hold somone.

Prince Valiant
06-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Is there shopkeeper's privilege in whichever state this occurred? I recall we held a couple people at Kohl's when I was working there so my guess is we do here in WI...but only our security guard would. Our policy was that an employee could simply make their presence known and that alone would hopefully deter the behavior.

Certainly if a crime is believed to be going on, a prompt call to the cops was warranted.

It just strikes me that even if the security guards didn't actually see it, it stretches the limits of credulity to believe that a guy was making a random accusation, so my opinion is that cops should have been called (Well, by the guy recording first, but given that he didn't, the security guys second). I believe in this situation the security could have issued a citizen's arrest to hold the suspect until the po-po arrived...though again, does the company that employs them allow for that sort of action? I don't think there would have been any legal recourse by the suspect only because the action would have seemed warranted/not malicious.

Surprised we don't have any security guys on the site to help clear these questions up, lol.

Neal Steffek
06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Is there shopkeeper's privilege in whichever state this occurred? I recall we held a couple people at Kohl's when I was working there so my guess is we do here in WI...but only our security guard would. Our policy was that an employee could simply make their presence known and that alone would hopefully deter the behavior.

Certainly if a crime is believed to be going on, a prompt call to the cops was warranted.

It just strikes me that even if the security guards didn't actually see it, it stretches the limits of credulity to believe that a guy was making a random accusation, so my opinion is that cops should have been called (Well, by the guy recording first, but given that he didn't, the security guys second). I believe in this situation the security could have issued a citizen's arrest to hold the suspect until the po-po arrived...though again, does the company that employs them allow for that sort of action? I don't think there would have been any legal recourse by the suspect only because the action would have seemed warranted/not malicious.

Surprised we don't have any security guys on the site to help clear these questions up, lol.

What would be the point to hire security if they can't hold anyone?

0TransAm0
06-28-2010, 05:10 PM
N_ggers

Prince Valiant
06-28-2010, 05:13 PM
What would be the point to hire security if they can't hold anyone?a visible presence creates deterrence would be the only reason I could think of having a uniformed security presence in those cases...but again, I'm not sure what they are and are not allowed to do in that state, much less what the companies policy would be to outside/non-store related theft/outside store incidences.