PDA

View Full Version : Bad accident on I-94W today just after Delafield?

GTSLOW
06-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Was heading into Milwaukee today and noticed ZERO traffic going west bound on 94. Looked like there was a bad accident just before the Sawyer road exit/bridge? Multiple "crash scene investigation" minivans. They had sawyer road completely closed off going under the bridge. I'd say this was all around 6pm. When I left at 8pm, everything was still there and no traffic going westbound. You had to get on in Oconomowoc.

Anyone hear anything?

GTSLOW
06-20-2010, 09:16 PM
Oh shit, ejection on the freeway could be pretty fuckin bad:

http://www.wisn.com/news/23971278/detail.html

lilws6
06-20-2010, 09:28 PM
sounds like a jolly good time? how do you loose control it was dry all day was it not?

wrath
06-20-2010, 09:39 PM
I see it all the farkin' time between exit 295 and exit 291. Bright clear day and some dumbass in the weeds. Recently some tard in a lifted Danger Ranger was trying to take a shortcut to Bastide at the Gatehouse (Silvernail and University) and got tangled up in the fence.

Once it goes from 3 lanes to 2 lanes on the westbound side all sorts of stupid happens. Once people get off at 287 (Highway 83) it becomes a racetrack until Highway 67.

Yooformula
06-20-2010, 10:33 PM
wtf...14 people between 2 suv's?!

GTSLOW
06-20-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-100620-waukesha-county,0,953210.story

Wholy fuck 10pm and they just not opened one lane! Both SUVs are still on the scene. There must be more to the story than we know. Someone fell off the side of the bridge :stare

So we have two SUVs with 7 people in each colide with each other, and the investigation is still going on blocking off a major interstate. I'm guessing there is a reason those cars are still out there. Gang fight? Drugs?

Yooformula
06-20-2010, 11:23 PM
fucking idiots. I originally posted that I bet it was dumbfucks racing as they probably knew each other and sure enough, one rammed into the other as they were probably racing each other. The driver better get ticketed for no seatbelts in the very least seeing as how much shit they caused..Never fails pimped out rims on a flashy suv and they were speeding!

Ironically I got cut off today by a ghetto douchebag in a tahoe on 94 today as he drove in the emergency lane to pass me while I was already doing 65-70.

gottwins?
06-20-2010, 11:25 PM
http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-100620-waukesha-county,0,953210.story

Wholy fuck 10pm and they just not opened one lane! Both SUVs are still on the scene. There must be more to the story than we know. Someone fell off the side of the bridge :stare

So we have two SUVs with 7 people in each colide with each other, and the investigation is still going on blocking off a major interstate. I'm guessing there is a reason those cars are still out there. Gang fight? Drugs?

Hmmm could be, the red suv had some dubs on it LoL.

Voodoo
06-21-2010, 01:00 AM
I was wondering what happened as I got stuck in it on my way to Madison. Took me 45 minutes to get from Hwy C to Sawyer Road. It would have been so easy for me to avoid if I would have known in advance :mad:

That's what I call mexipackin!

GTSLOW
06-21-2010, 01:29 AM
Will definitely be interesting to see what really comes out of this.

Voodoo, I took 83 to 16 to 67. At least I think that's how it went. It's funny because I was debating trying 94 since it had been an hour and a half.

Voodoo
06-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Ah I see. I could have easily taken 18 to 67 and avoided the entire thing, but considering I didn't know there was an accident, it was already too late when I got on the freeway.

Ricky Bobby
06-21-2010, 08:32 AM
fucking idiots. I originally posted that I bet it was dumbfucks racing as they probably knew each other and sure enough, one rammed into the other as they were probably racing each other. The driver better get ticketed for no seatbelts in the very least seeing as how much shit they caused..Never fails pimped out rims on a flashy suv and they were speeding!

Ironically I got cut off today by a ghetto douchebag in a tahoe on 94 today as he drove in the emergency lane to pass me while I was already doing 65-70.

they show both trucks in the vid gottwins posted was it that one i bet the cops would love to know if that was the case :thumbsup

Yooformula
06-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I wish! but no, the one pictured is a navigator the one I saw was a tan Tahoe.

Ricky Bobby
06-21-2010, 10:38 AM
oh the vid shows a blue tahoe with euro tails and the navi :thumbsup but urs was tan no dice

GHOSST
06-23-2010, 06:08 PM

Now on come the mexican jokes. :goof

GTSLOW
06-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Drove past today. They are really lucky that guard rail was there, and even then they almost took that out.

Reverend Cooper
06-23-2010, 07:16 PM
two wheels came off of it,hmmm someone is getting sued

Plum Crazy
06-23-2010, 07:20 PM
two wheels came off of it,hmmm someone is getting sued

They probably sheered off after hitting the guardrail, especially if it had aftermarket rims.

Yooformula
06-23-2010, 07:56 PM
They probably sheered off after hitting the guardrail, especially if it had aftermarket rims.

they dont always need a guardrail to hit for the studs to break. I have seen 3 cars in the last year or so that have lost wheels because the fucking things were so damm big on stock old ass wheel studs.