PDA

View Full Version : Clocks Off Fearmont

STANMAN
06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Parked next to me @ Borchardts, it's the hawtness! Car is so awesome!

Ricky Bobby
06-20-2010, 06:12 PM
i swung by seen ur car then i seen the tbird and fearmont up by the house and jr passed out in his lawn chair holding his phone like he passed out mid text :rolf have a pic of it on my phone i lol'd pretty good didnt see sr though

STANMAN
06-20-2010, 07:20 PM
i swung by seen ur car then i seen the tbird and fearmont up by the house and jr passed out in his lawn chair holding his phone like he passed out mid text :rolf have a pic of it on my phone i lol'd pretty good didnt see sr though

Yeah, right after I posted, he moved:rolf

DR.FORD
06-20-2010, 09:03 PM
The fearmont wasn't cool enough to be next to you-I had him move it immediately!!:stare

STANMAN
06-21-2010, 05:53 AM
The fearmont wasn't cool enough to be next to you-I had him move it immediately!!:stare

Here I thought I was going to get some awesome PR, I mean you guys tend to draw quiet a crowd. I thought someone was giving away $100's when your kid pulled up:rolf Good to see you yesterday, even though I didn't get a chance to talk to you:thumbsup

DR.FORD
06-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Here I thought I was going to get some awesome PR, I mean you guys tend to draw quiet a crowd. I thought someone was giving away $100's when your kid pulled up:rolf Good to see you yesterday, even though I didn't get a chance to talk to you:thumbsup

You too, brother!
Your car is friggin' gorgeous- I actually didn't want any "Trailer Park" bugs jumping off the 'mont and getting anywhere near your car:thumbsup