PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know owner of an Orange Chevelle SS?

STANMAN
06-17-2010, 07:11 PM
He was at Waynes Drive In tonight with his car. Nice car, late 60's Chevelle with a 396, black top, painted to body color dog dish rims. Nice car:thumbsup

Owner however was a complete DOUCHEHOLE. 1st he's parked in 2 spots, always an annoyance at crowded events. The people who run the show have always been nice enough to let me park there, even though it's a 20 years and older show, if there's spots. Well, I pull in and the nice lady sees me and chats it up for a little before saying "I was just in the back, there's spots back there, feel free to pull in". So, these spots are next to Douchehole's car. As I start to back in he waves me off, says that all the spots are reserved for "his car club". Ok, I park somewhere else and start looking at all the cars. The lady who parked me goes up to him and asks him to please park in one spot as it's getting full. He goes apeshit on her. Saying he's parked that way because the person next to him is to close to the line (it was in the marked lines mind you), his car is to nice to have others near it, he's got better things to do than "Take orders from some woman (that's a nicer word than he used) who sells custard", "I have better things to do than be at this dump." I mean just nasty stuff. She is actually POLITE to the guy (I couldn't believe it) and was like "yes, your car is really nice, but we are getting crowded, we would love to have you stay", I mean just as pleasent as punch to him. He ends up staying, parking in one spot (one spot over from his original spot), and then talking shit about putting the owners in their place to some other guy who was sitting there (who had the look of "dude, you're a fucking jag, go away). So, another Chevelle comes rolling in, and he said "Now this guy I will let park next to me, he deserves it"(he was obviously not saving spots for the rest of his "car club", and for that I was thankful, who would want to belong to a club with this ignoramous is beyond me). I mean what a fucking sausage. If anyone on here knows the guy, tell him he has a nice car. And then tell him he's a complete moron. Guy is older (50ish), longer salt and pepper hair and beard.

xxtremeteam
06-17-2010, 08:11 PM
ending up taking extra hours or I was going to head out there maybe next week

michelle
06-17-2010, 08:57 PM
I'll come up next week and park my 20 year old Taurus next to it. :goof

retro_pony
06-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow Bob, usually shows are a good time (for everyone) - too bad there always has to be a rotten apple. Maybe he had his reasons, maybe not - kudos to the gal and the drive-in for not treating him the same. Maybe someone should just buy him an custard.

And no, not familiar with the car.

nismodave
06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh man, I want to go there and park the rice next to his car now. See what he says.

Flicktitty
06-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh man, I want to go there and park the rice next to his car now. See what he says.

lmao, i had the same thought....

Gregor
06-17-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm not that way I will park this pile next to his and hope for a little automotive cancer spreads to his.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x109/gregor53402/Cheapshot/IMG_0944.jpg

then we can sit around and watch him have a phuckin stroke.

TheRX7Project
06-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Sounds like a job for the Belvedere!

TransAm12sec
06-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Troublemakers at Waynes again... :goof

I remember the white and red stand parked around the the building last year; it was clean.

Corvette Jabo
06-18-2010, 12:23 PM
I have to ask where is this place is and it is on Thursday nights?
Jabo

Gary Anderson
06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
http://wednesdaynightclassics.com/cgi-bin/Calcium38.pl/Calcium38.pl?Op=PopupWindow&Amount=Month&NavType=Absolute&Type=Block&CalendarName=wnccalendar&Date=2010/6/3&ID=1293&Source=

GHOSST
06-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I love these! Now he needs to create an account... wait for it... lol.