PDA

View Full Version : jammed with Outkast & shots with Joan Jett's band.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-28-2004, 12:42 AM
I DJ'd a wedding Sunday night at the Pfister Hotel tonight (Sunday) and saw bandmembers from Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and some of the guys from Outkast hanging out before our gig started and chatted with them. All were very cool to talk to.
Once we got things going, (and us knowing Outkast was outside in the lobby and the bride & groom not knowing) we played one of thier tracks- very loud. They came into our hall and did some moves on the dance floor and congratulated the groom and danced with him for a bit. How the hell is that for a wedding memory!! That is one of those things that just NEVER happens! We got pics.

After our show was done, my co-worker & I did some Tequilla shots with several of the guys from Joan Jetts band at the front bar.

If anyone was at the show at the Ampitheater and noticed Outkast was a bit late- I do apologize for any inconvience.

GHOSST
06-28-2004, 03:32 AM
Now dat some cool Shiznit! :thumbsup

JC70SS
06-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Rosa Parks= best rap song :banana

9C1 Driver
06-28-2004, 11:21 PM
If anyone was at the show at the Ampitheater and noticed Outkast was a bit late- I do apologize for any inconvience.

Hahaha you suck. We sat in the freezing cold and rain for 50 minutes after Ludacris left the stage waiting for Big Boi (half of Outkast) show up and play. Frankly the show sucked after Ludacris left... half the crowd left because they were fed up with the wait, and the other half was definitely not into it once he bothered to show up. Not cool.