PDA

View Full Version : great deal on a room for a Vegas 4th of July Vacation

easytoremember
06-15-2010, 05:16 PM
I have a room booked at Aria, Part of City Center, the newest hotel resort on the Las Vegas Strip. www.arialasvegas.com (http://www.arialasvegas.com/)

Arrival date is Thursday July 1st, Departing Monday July 5th.

Currently they are booking the rooms at rates of $199 for the 1st and 2nd, and $359 for the 3rd and 4th. So instead of paying over $1,100 for the weekend, paypal me $500 and I'll give you my room!

You can have either a king bed or 2 queens.

If you've never been in Vegas for the fourth of July, you're missing some of the best parties and fireworks the world has to offer.

pm me with any questions, and I'll give you my phone number and we can go over all the details.
Chris

Todd Z
06-15-2010, 10:53 PM
The best day for fireworks in Vegas is December 31st. Check in will be an issue if the room is reserved in your name. Aria is great. we stayed there in February. We didn't pay close too that much.

easytoremember
06-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Right, but feb. Isn't July fourth weekend. I would check in and give you the room keys. I'll be in town that weekend too but I have different lodging, but would hate to let this room go to waste. Let me know if you can find a cheaper price for the room, I haven't been able to find it under 900, so I figured if someone wanted it I could get em a good deal.