PDA

View Full Version : Just for the record...

TraceDaddy
06-10-2010, 04:00 PM
These guys are REALLY loud when you're crossing the Hoan Bridge with your windows down and they skim over the top.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/ldreifke/BlueAngels.jpg

Jeff
06-10-2010, 04:15 PM
I was downtown by the beach watching them, they keep screwing up the players at the Brewers game :rolf

Prince Valiant
06-10-2010, 04:21 PM
It was very cool today...I was flying northwest of the area over the mequon area...I was probably 1,000 feet above them. Kind of a weird vantage point to be looking down at fighter jets and blue angels, lol.

One might think being around the mequon area precludes seeing from that far away, but in the sky, it all looks very very close up.

Holeshot
06-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Working by the airport has its advantages. Fookers are loud and quick. They were flying upside down over the store today .

JaMichaels
06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
It was very cool today...I was flying northwest of the area over the mequon area...I was probably 1,000 feet above them. Kind of a weird vantage point to be looking down at fighter jets and blue angels, lol.

One might think being around the mequon area precludes seeing from that far away, but in the sky, it all looks very very close up.

What were you flying??

That picture, had no one said anything and the context of the post, with the picture only, I would have thought you captured some bizarre UFO or something.

Silver350
06-10-2010, 08:37 PM
My Cousin posted a cell phone video of a blue angel going over their head when they were on lake michigan. It was pretty cool video.

Prince Valiant
06-11-2010, 03:58 PM
What were you flying??
Beech Skipper...small, slow for a plane, single engine, two seat, fixed gear, low-wing plane.

flyin_blue_egg
06-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I was watching the brewers/cubs game on TV and everytime they flew over miller park, if there was a batter in the box he would jump from the sudden noise.

Reverend Cooper
06-13-2010, 02:00 PM
we have been watching them practice all week at my work its pretty cool