PDA

View Full Version : My cousin was in a shooting.

GTSLOW
06-09-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/boca-raton/fl-boca-shooting-20100609,0,2069649.story

Fuck that stupid cunt mother. The kid aimed a gun at her and she shot the hell out of him. I would have done the same fucking thing. I hope the kid some how dies of complications.

btw my cousin is the SGT.

GTSLOW
06-09-2010, 10:28 PM
In 2006, she was suspended for three days after investigators said she improperly used her Taser when shocking three officers during training.

btw there's a funny back story to that one.

xxsn0blindxx
06-09-2010, 10:37 PM
btw there's a funny back story to that one.

Glad to hear she made it out of the shooting situation un-harmed. I read this line about the taser incident and was wondering how you could be suspended for misusing one during training, seeing as that's the time you'd be expected to make a mistake. So stop holding out, what's the story?

84hurst
06-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Sounds like she did the right thing by defending herself. Fuck the criminals... they got what was coming to them.

Yooformula
06-10-2010, 01:27 AM
damm he's lucky to be alive. she should have killed his ass! a really good friend of mine is on BSO drug team and they dont fuck around! I have heard some scary stories from those guys and this kid is lucky he didnt run into some of them...