PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist flowers for your home.

Russ Jerome
06-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Thought this was pretty funny, I dont have any and wont be buying any anytime soon!
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/grd/1775589264.html
Sure are cheap :)

xxsn0blindxx
06-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Funny, despite my best efforts to politely let my neighbors know I don't want them, they insist on sharing theirs with me.

SSDude
06-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Funny, despite my best efforts to politely let my neighbors know I don't want them, they insist on sharing theirs with me.

A little night time pump sprayer creative lawn maintenance is in order. Stripes would be cool. Or???

0TransAm0
06-08-2010, 06:11 PM
A little night time pump sprayer creative lawn maintenance is in order. Stripes would be cool. Or???

Now THAT is an idea..... Hmmm.... alltho my lawn makes my nieghbor's lawn look like complete crap already.. i don't want to look at stripes in there yard...

Yooformula
06-08-2010, 09:39 PM
my next door neighbor's neighbor WONT cut his grass all summer long along the street/fence and it grows as tall as small trees with nasty weeds, wasps, bees, snakes and other nasty shit. I tried cutting it down with my ride on and actually got stuck so my neighbor bought a vegetation killer and just sprayed it full strength and it killed damm near everything! we finished off by calling the city and getting him a citation for overgrown(height in excess of 36"!!!!) shit. When he wouldnt cut it, the city cut it then gave his ass a big bill!!!