PDA

View Full Version : computer help needed saturday waukesha

modmachz
06-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I had problems with my lenovo laptop with viruses and computer was locking up and doing crazy shit, so I called trend which is our security program and they took over my compiter and said there was some maliscious activity and they removed it... my wife stated she clicked on a pop up of internet explores 8.0 and that was where the problem started.. so I did a system restore and now the thing does nothing so I need help installing the operating programs to make this shit box work again... I will be at work saturday morning near Hwy 164 Arcadian and if someone could help me get this all working again i will make it worth your while....

Donny...
414-852-3534

Xephona
06-04-2010, 10:59 PM
What do you all need done?

I.E. Complete re-format and start fresh (No data saved), or do you want everything backed up and attempted to be salvaged? What operating system do you want installed, and do you have the disc/key for said OS?

hrsp
06-04-2010, 11:03 PM
get in touch with Jeff ( WIKKED)

modmachz
06-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Probably a fresh start
OS is xp

And I have the build sheet when lenovo installed programs..

British_Ben
06-05-2010, 09:00 AM
If you've got everything backed up, you can just put the lenovo restore disk in it and it will guide you step by step.

BoosTT
06-05-2010, 10:16 AM
If your willing to drop it off and pick it up in delafield, I can take a look at it. It a lot of sitting around waiting for xp to install and I want my other pcs near by if I need to transfer drivers and such. I do tech support at work, this should be easy.