PDA

View Full Version : Spots for car pictures

u_say_go
06-23-2004, 11:38 PM
Looking for ideas where to get pictures taken near Delafield, Hartland, Pewaukee area. Some cool backdrops, like a lake or barn or somethin....

pOrk
06-23-2004, 11:44 PM
I liek industrial photos myself - but I here there is a bluff on pewaukee lake that makes for some badass photos. If I find out where it is, I'll be sure to post directions...

02hawk796
06-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Drive along Maple Rd from Co Hwy DR north to Co Hwy KE, find a spot.
Maple Rd is 1 mile east of Hwy 83, and it crosses under I-94.

Also, I forget the name, but north of Hwy K and east of Hwy 67 there is some road that runs or curves kinda diagonal from northwest to souitheast. On this road, when you see some houses on the northeast side of the road, find the "Park" or lake access road. I don;t remember why, but at the lake landing I was thinking 'picturesque spot'. This might be a mile or three north of Hwy K.

Have you driven Waterville Rd from Hwy 18 north (under I-94) to Co Hwy DR? Find a spot you like, maybe. This is a mile or so east of Hwy 67, I think.

Flight_740
06-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Rainbow springs golf course in Mukwonago. The road leading up to the course has a small lake with a very nice clearing that makes for great pictures. Take 83 into Mukwonago than hang a right onto LO Untill you see it on the left hand side. You can't miss it.

loud91rs
06-24-2004, 10:36 AM
strong funds in menomonee falls, they have a driveway off of appelton and good hope...there is a little pond and stuff. here's my pic...

SlowStee
06-24-2004, 11:18 PM
Rainbow springs golf course in Mukwonago. The road leading up to the course has a small lake with a very nice clearing that makes for great pictures. Take 83 into Mukwonago than hang a right onto LO Untill you see it on the left hand side. You can't miss it.
used to be a great haunted house there :(

Flight_740
06-25-2004, 09:52 AM
Yea, it was cool untill it burned down. I was there a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt belive how bad it was. There is only like 1/8 of what it used to be. What a shame.

jbiscuit
06-25-2004, 12:34 PM
just drive out into the rural areas of Delafield and shoot some stuff out there. I'm sure there are country roads and stuff that you could shoot on. Otherwise scope a barn and ask the owner of the home if you may use his barn as a backdrop for your photo. If you are polite, people usually and cool with that kind of stuff.