PDA

View Full Version : Relisted....Atlas BP9000 2 post car lift - never really used!! save big $$$

07ROUSHSTG3
06-01-2010, 10:21 AM
I am relisting the lift that i bought. the lift is still currently installed. still hasn't been used because of the floor issue. I am hoping to have the lift taken down next sunday if i can get a couple bodies to help. the lift would fit in the back of a longbed pickup box. i want this thing gone. here is the original post:

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-BP9000-Base-Plate-Two-Post-Lift-p/atpk-bp9000.htm

alright. this sucks. i bought a brand new atlas bp9000 lift from greg smith equipment a couple weeks ago. got the install all done on sunday. went to put my truck on it and found out that my concrete in my garage sucks. the anchors pull out. so my options are to sell the lift or spend more cash to pour some patches for the pads. so, i will see if anyone is interested. if no one snags this deal up, i will just pour a bit of concrete.

i paid $1895 for this lift a couple weeks ago. it is perfect for someone that does not have the ceiling height for an "over the top lift". the lift has been raised all the way up once without a vehicle on it, and raised 3 feet off the ground 4 times with my truck on it. the page i linked to shows what it is. pretty self explanatory. i also have the pad extension kit with it, for lifting trucks or vehicles with running boards. the only thing that the buyer will need to get are some anchors. 12 are needed total. the lift is currently installed in my garage. i would be willing to deliver the lift if we could work something out. otherwise, i would expect the buyer to come and pick it up.

i work 2nd shift and really don't get on here much anymore. the best way to reach me is to text me at (920) 980-2253 or to call me at that number between 9 am and 1 pm. leave a message i will get back to you.

now the most important part...the price....i will sell this pretty much brand new lift for $1500. that is almost $400 savings, plus it is already out of the crate, cables are installed, and full of hydraulic fluid. like i mentioned, i could deliver, but that would need to be worked out.

Dr.Buick
06-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Cables on the ground, 9 foot hight it 12 foot?

07ROUSHSTG3
06-01-2010, 08:18 PM
cables run on the ground. 9 foot 3 tall i think it comes to.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-03-2010, 09:18 AM
lift is coming down on sunday. will be put into a trailer. buyer can use my trailer to take to his house if it makes it easier.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-03-2010, 08:10 PM
bumpity bump bump. sweet ass lift. going to be already loaded on a trailer, ready for your garage!

GinoRin
06-06-2010, 06:39 PM
If this is around in a couple weeks, I might be interested. I close on my new house on 6/15, as soon as I get in I'll check out the concrete floor situation and measure the ceiling in my third stall - think I might have room for something like this in there!

twirkin50
06-07-2010, 08:28 PM
pm sent