PDA

View Full Version : i buy books

easytoremember
05-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Got Books? need cash? Hi! High School Books, College Books, novels, I can buy lots of books.

Conditions: No water damaged Books. (or books with wavy pages from when they were wet.)

No books with Mold, mildew
No books with missing pages.

Other than that I pay cash today.

Like those guys who buy gold, but not really cause I buy books!

05caddyext
06-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Ive got hundreds of books. How much you pay? How do you get them? Where are you located? More info.

Cutlass Queen
06-01-2010, 01:25 PM
^^^ What he said, I've got a few books from college I wouldn't mind parting with like my Physics, Chemistry, etc. All are in good to excellent condition!

letsrunem
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I have books to sell

03CVLX
06-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Sent you a PM!

easytoremember
06-02-2010, 12:52 PM
I PMed everybody that replied and sent me a PM. If you didn't get one let me know. Below is a long and pointless reply to a post that got deleted.

strange, looks like some posts got deleted. Well they did bring up some valid points and I wish they weren't deleted cause I don't remember all of them, but I'll answer what I remember.

Someone asked if I pay 'ridiculous prices' that college bookstores pay. I'm not a college bookstore, you're dealings with them have nothing to do with me. I graduated from college years ago and books were expensive then too. But I didn't buy them to sell them (that would be a bad investment as any investment book would tell you.) Instead I bought them to read from them, get the grade in the class, the knowledge, and the degree. Then I got some beer money from selling them back. Whatever the college store did with them, I didn't care. It didn't affect me getting the grade, knowledge, or degree.

Someone mentioned they buy international editions. Good for them. Wonder if they're the same person who buys the Chinese drywall :wow If it works for them that's fine, again doesn't affect me, so I don't care (If you don't understand this comment, read the book, Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff.)

I read.... a lot. I buy books... a lot. If you have books and want to get rid of them and want cash today, I can help. PM me and I can make an offer for individual books, or we can set up an appointment and I can make an offer on a collection.

JBs92Lude
06-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I have books as well I'd like to part with...

easytoremember
06-02-2010, 07:44 PM
if you have a few (less than 20) pm me with what you have and I'll see what I can offer. If you have more up an entire estate or lot collection I can make an appointment to come and see then.