PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom!!!

srt4eh
05-30-2010, 09:13 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to Tom (Bad LS1). My friend Brad and I drove up to Wisconsin to buy his exhaust for his 2010 Camaro SS and then tune it. Brad is extremely happy with the results and his dad who was against any mods is even impressed.

We might be crazy to drive 400 miles to have a car tuned but in our eyes it was worth it. He'll be back this year for a cam install and tune :thumbsup

Sorry to say.....but my srt4 will still destroy him.....getting closer though :devil

lilws6
05-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Since were in the same mood ide like to thank him as well got my car all setup. Think I broke it already tho :)

srt4eh
05-31-2010, 07:54 AM
We saw your car sitting and waiting...Brad was looking it over...had a Trans Am in blue like yours but stock before the Camaro

BlackLightning
05-31-2010, 11:35 AM
Since were in the same mood ide like to thank him as well got my car all setup. Think I broke it already tho :)

were you at borchardt's saturday morning about to use the dyno? I saw a TA same color as yours pulling from the parking lot into the back and it sounded really good. It had some real nice lope to it.

lilws6
05-31-2010, 01:37 PM
nope not mine no cam as of yet. it was pretty dirty but its been sitting out side waiting for me to take it to tom for the past month. when i geta chance to clean it it'll be sparkely.