PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Memorial Day Movie to Watch

CATNHAT
05-29-2010, 08:30 AM
This may have been the best movie I have ever seen. And it is a true story. If you get the opportunity I highly recomend watching it this weekend. Especially this weekend.

God Bless the Men and Women of Military who have, who are, and who will serve our Country.

MtmiLdzzgGE

Yooformula
05-29-2010, 10:11 AM
wow. got chills.

michelle
05-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Wow, thanks for sharing.

-stew-
05-29-2010, 11:07 AM
A very moving film. Very apolitical. It doesn't take sides either way on the war, it simply (powerfully, actually) chronicles two Marines traveling together but on very different journeys.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-29-2010, 11:21 AM
that movie looks real good. Defiantly have to catch that one

moels
05-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Gonna see this one for sure.

CATNHAT
05-29-2010, 02:11 PM
some comments from you tube:

you want to see a room full of Marines cry, just pop this movie in the dvd player.....it was one of the hardest movies for me to watch, my kids had never seen me cry, i think they now understand why i take my patriotism so seriously. this is one of the greatest movies ever made, im not sure of kevin bacon's politics but he has my utmost respect for starring in this movie.

If you did not shed at least one tear watching this movie you either did not serve in the Military in any way ,shape,or form or you are just plain heartless or truly unpatriotic

This is The perfect Memorial Day Film,All of you Marines out there Please watch this film!!!!!This is one of your fallen Comrades!!!!!!

I just watched this movie, I'm a soldier in the U.S Army, and this is the first time since I can remember that I've teared up from a movie. This movie isnt about the Iraq War or the military. It's not political in anyway. It's simply a story about respect, compassion, and grief. Everybody can benefit and learn some things by watching this movie. Rest in Peace, Lance Corporal Chance Phelps. You will not be forgotten

This movie changed me and it forced me to want to become a better American. May God wake us up as a Country as we have forgotten on so many levels what HONOR is. For every U.S. Marine reading this- you stand in the gap so that we may remain free in a world that wants us wiped off the face of the earth. I have nothing but respect and appreciation for you.

OxmanWI
05-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Thumbsup

GTSLOW
05-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Gonna have to see this. Checking the listings now.

73MACH
05-29-2010, 05:53 PM
Phenomenal movie.......very deep. Will bring the tears out of the toughest S.O.B. out there. I highly recommend this.

Yooformula
05-29-2010, 10:06 PM
just rented it and posted it to share on fb. this is rental only Nan, been out since feb 09.

MoCkiN U
05-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Its on HBO on demand available right now. Its also playing several times over the weekend too on HBOHD. I have never seen this one so its set to record. Looking forward to a meaningful movie! Thanks for sharing!

GTSLOW
05-29-2010, 11:47 PM
just rented it and posted it to share on fb. this is rental only Nan, been out since feb 09.

Oh. It was on HBO2 at 830PM but we only have the reg 3 HBOs. It will be on normal plain jane HBO at 830 tomorrow night. Got the DVR set. :)

Hey send me your fb link in an email so I can add you.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-31-2010, 09:05 AM
Very touching a moving movie. A must see for all. Having a relative in the service makes it more meaningfull.

05caddyext
05-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Very powerful movie. It's sad to think how many times that has had to be done...

GTSLOW
06-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Was a great movie indeed.