PDA

View Full Version : 97 lincoln mark 8

sidewayzbimmer
05-27-2010, 11:31 PM
This is he same car russ jerome was selling. I am just looking to get a jeep now so i am selling this car. I havent done anything to it beside oil change and drive it. Car drives great. I will sell it to bcm for same price i paid $2200 and its well worth it. Below is the original for sale thread. If you need pictures i can get them.

My Lincoln is turnkey, sent my kids to Mpls last weekend in it and have gone out to Connecticut with it myself. Its my daily driver, 26/17 mpg actual.
New headgaskets,tires,brakes,plugs,coils,bags,comp,com p relay..blah blah its ready to roll anywhere and fast! 18 speaker JBL audio (no clue a lot of speakers) the car is a dream to drive, pass mirror cover broken but 100% functional,no remote key fob. EGR code for flow, $29 sensor.

$2200 turnkey? Sound off if Im stoned, I see peices of crap with higher prices (air suspension issues ect) and this car fly's at 125mph like a silk. If I knew this truck was gonna pop up I would have cleaned and taken pix, 1997 lincoln mark 8 with no rust, will get pix up if any interest. Old pix in my signature, scroll down it shows motor today like new.

thanks
bryan

URLOZIN
05-28-2010, 03:38 PM
pics?

NachoNotch
05-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Miles?

Russ Jerome
05-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Im waiting on my 8k obama tax credit, if it shows I'll buy it back!
Only sold it to clear driveway while moving, great ride for the money.
Pics in my signature, looks better than back then, 175k freeway miles, plenty to go with all new headgaskets already on car (list of upgrades).

-stew-
05-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Those miles kinda scare me. Trades?

sidewayzbimmer
05-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Ha i wasnt even sure on the miles thanks russ i think its 178,xxx now. What kind of trades? and I am working on getting pics hopefully tonight...

Russ Jerome
05-29-2010, 09:15 PM
The DOHC 4.6's regularly go 350-400k miles with nothing other than a set of headgaskets (this one has gaskets and new headbolt$). The Lincoln forums have various records they keep, not being a Ford fan I was heavily impressed. I've heard even the supercharged Cobras (re: beat to hell) get the same longevity.