PDA

View Full Version : 1993 saturn SL2

lilws6
05-26-2010, 05:16 PM
its my daily /winter beater. More than likely needs a new trans or if youve got the time you can just put in a new input shaft bearing. i've got use out of the car. So on to the next person it goes. The bad: the input shaft bearing leaks fliud real bad. there is no headliner because it was sagging real bad i do have it if you want to attempt to fix it. front left fender is cracked. interior i'm going to attempt to clean up but its not in the greatest shape. The good: Right now has a set of winter tires on it and has the stock wheels and regular tires. Two sets of hubcaps as well for the 15" wheels. Runs and drives. with both sets of tires i'de like to get $600 with just the summer tires $500. only picture i have on hand :(
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k299/lilws6/testpics9.jpg

lilws6
05-29-2010, 07:48 AM
guess i should post this on craigs list but i'm to lazy at the moment i got about 40 looks but no replys so people are searching it lol

lilws6
06-07-2010, 09:24 PM
no one needs a summer project? i'de do it my self but ive gotten my use out of the car so i figured someone else could. do something with it. 5 speed manual car.