PDA

View Full Version : black 02 camaro ss vs porsche greenfield area

easytoremember
05-25-2010, 12:33 PM
driving home I passed an older red Porsche, then a nice 02 camaro ss, passing it at 60 you could hear that exhaust very nicely. I got off on 76 st ahead of you in a trans am, then you got off on 76th, the porshe followed, you turned down..... forest home? going north, you hit it on the ramp and it sounded really nice, then the porsche followed.

anyone around here?

GrimreaperSS
05-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Yeah I caught you coming up behind us (myself and my friend in the 928) on 894. He actually wanted to me to have some fun on the freeway, but I figured my luck there would be a Sheriff somwhere. When I saw you get off at 76th, I decided then. Go figure though, got down to the bottom of the ramp and a cop rolled up behind me at the lights! Got a little worried, but nothin happened.:banana1: Whats the deal with that GIANT hole in your passengers side fender though? :eek:

easytoremember
05-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Lol about a year ago I hit a deer on forest home doing about 50. Actually the deer ran into mmy fender. Landed on the t top, bounced up then landed on the spoiler. Thankfully all that was damaged was the fender. Been sooooooo busy lately with my other car haven't had time to work on the ta. It needs it too. Laundry list of things that need time

1fast2litre
05-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah I caught you coming up behind us (myself and my friend in the 928) on 894. He actually wanted to me to have some fun on the freeway, but I figured my luck there would be a Sheriff somwhere. When I saw you get off at 76th, I decided then. Go figure though, got down to the bottom of the ramp and a cop rolled up behind me at the lights! Got a little worried, but nothin happened.:banana1: Whats the deal with that GIANT hole in your passengers side fender though? :eek:

Is that Joe C in the 928??

GrimreaperSS
06-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Yes sir that is.... he and I work together. How do you know him?

1fast2litre
06-14-2010, 01:55 PM
I know him through my brother Kyle

GrimreaperSS
06-16-2010, 12:52 PM
I actually sent him a text after reading this. Said there was a guy with a Maroon Mustang in his sig asking about you, ring any bells. He knew exactly who it was. I believe you and I have meet once before at and auto cross session about 2 years ago down at Miller Park. Joe and I were't running that day, but our friend was running his Mazda3.

1fast2litre
06-17-2010, 07:14 AM
yea I remember that, I love your car :thumbsup