PDA

View Full Version : Brew City Grill Tuesday 5/25

GTO Jeff
05-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Hey everybody!

I'm a newb here but I am also one of the organizers of the Tuesday night car shows at Brew City Grill in Mequon. Every week we feature a different marque or car club. Of course we would like everyone to come every week, too. Last week we had nearly 100 cars in attendance.

This Tuesday, May 25th 2010, is Corvette night. Ozaukee Corvette club has responded that they will be bring 20-25 cars to the event. That's a great start but more is better! We have room for about 200 cars in the main parking lot.

The show starts at 6 pm or a little earlier.

We get a good mix of cars but I personally would like to see more nice American muscle, both classic and late model, show up.

If you bring a car, you get a coupon good for $2 off any food or drink item. Prices are already reasonable, for example a 1/4 pound hot dog, chips, and soda (with free refills) is about $4.50, or $2.50 with your car show coupon. There is also a tap beer special.

The weather is supposed to be perfect, come on out and show off your car!

Brew City Grill is located at 10250 N. Cedarbur Road, Mequon WI. That's on Cedarburg Road just south of Donges Bay Road. Right next door to the Sybaris motel. :)

I'll most likely be running around in a yellow traffic vest at least during the early part of the evening. Say Hi!

Jeff

GTO Jeff
05-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Weather is fantastic! Come on out!

buttersgt350
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
my boss was there last week with his porsche.

Car Guy
05-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Post up a schedule if you have one.....

RanJer
05-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Says it's a Tuesday night car show... and says that they want people to come every week... Guessing your schedule is going to be every Tuesday in summer...

Err dur... prolly meant the theme schedule.. Corvette night, Mustang night, Robocop sho taurus night, etc etc

GRAMPS SS
05-25-2010, 11:13 PM
I know the guy that owns BREW CITY...has another bar in BUTLER that has a just a car show....he pulls in some nice rides on his show night at BREW CITY...food is pretty good as well...been to this show a few times ......its worth checking out.....some nice people with some fantastic rides show up....

GTO Jeff
05-26-2010, 08:48 AM
What an awesome night! We had over 100 cars in attendance, about 60 of them were Corvettes.

No one identified themself as a BCM member so I don't know if anyone from here was there.

I'll start another thread with the Tuesday night theme schedule as soon as I convert the flyer to a postable format.

Prince Valiant
05-26-2010, 09:03 AM
I'd like to swing by since it's not too far from the in-laws, but unfortunately I worked late this past tuesday.

looking forward to swinging by...

GTO Jeff
05-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Here's a link to the weekly schedule (http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46536)

Car Guy
05-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Robocop sho taurus night

:goof