PDA

View Full Version : New Job = July 1st...

Crawlin
06-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Well it's official. Starting July 1st I will no longer be working at my graphics shop full time. I am going back to selling cars. I have been hired at Braeger Chevrolet down on 27th St. This time should be more fun seeing how I will be selling stuff I like rather than the chrysler/plymouth line from when i was 18. So if anyone is in need of anything or will be in the future, or see's a used car on any of the Braeger lots, feel free to contact me on here or PM me for my cell phone number. I'm really excited about this opportunity an atleast the pay is better :) No % commission, so no nickel and diming people!!

Chris

JC70SS
06-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Hey Chris I know Todd Reardon pretty well. He has a nice collection of autos. Hope it goes well and I will be PMing you!

97z2801ss
06-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Good luck man, hope ure new job goes well!!

scubastang
06-21-2004, 10:40 PM
nice chris! They were one of my accounts last last summer during my internship during school. Seemed to generally be a nice place to work. Though I did talk to a few of the salesman about some cars and they didn't know squat and pretended to be all top ****

btw, were you shopping at Stein's tonight? Or is it another Z28 with a trailer hitch on it? :loser baawaahaa j/k dude

Looked very sweet and I tried to tow it with my bike but you must have been in drive or somtin :goof

Lash
06-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Braeger= ASSHOLES!

Hope you have better luck than a few people I know that work/have worked there. Just don't let them **** you around too much.

Crawlin
06-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the warning. We'll just have to see what happens. I like to do my own thing and in most cases that works out for the better rather than being in a huge group of mediocre sales people.

My Z no longer has a trailer hitch on it :) First thing removed on it, and boy was that thing heavy.

Chris

SSmike1
06-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Yes, i have bought cars from there, did not like the salesman.

BUT, Chris, When i'm in the market for a New Chevy,
i will call you!

:shades

My Z no longer has a trailer hitch on it and boy was that thing heavy.

Chris