PDA

View Full Version : Porsche Club- Milwaukee Auto-X, Miller Park May 23rd

GrimreaperSS
05-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I know these cars arent exactly the mainstream of this board, but if anyone wants to check out a different event..... http://www.porschepark.org/journal.php?id=315
I've run with these guys before. A lot of fun for most of the day. They never said a word that I was runnin an F-body with a bunch of Porsches. Although it is a little hard squeezing a big F-body through the cones meant for tiny Porsches. Thats part of the fun. I've seen WRX's and even a Honda Insight with Kuhmo road race slicks runnin with these guys too! He just pulls to the side in between runs and ramps up the rpms to charge the batteries! :rolfUsually there is another track in the adjacent lot that the SCCA guys are runnin on. Kinda cool to see whats runnin over there too. I highly recommend it if anyone wants to have a lot of legal fun!

theavenger333
05-23-2010, 12:59 AM
my buddy and his dad used to run with PCA. absolutly a great group, i ran my accord with them and they had nothing bad to say, mostly gave a TON of awesome advice. not to mention some amazing cars, amazing drivers.

-stew-
05-23-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm gonna check this out!

GrimreaperSS
05-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Was a good time. Not a lot of people runnin today. Was nice, cause then everyone got more runs in! One guy borrowed a friends Ford GT! Nice!