PDA

View Full Version : ~ Central Air Tune-ups for BCM members ~

awsomeears
05-22-2010, 02:07 PM
If this needs to be moved to another sections please do so.......

As everyone knows I'm in the HVAC field ( creeping up on 6 years )

Once again I will be offering my services to those that need a Central Air Tune up, Typically takes me about 1 hour to 1.5 hours depending on Age/Make/Model/Condition and so on....

I take pride in my work as I hope some BCM members can chime in :thumbsup

Milwaukee county $75
Outside county $85
Far away just PM me
Break Downs/Service calls ( Just call ! )

PM me.......................

- Brad -

0TransAm0
05-22-2010, 08:29 PM
what does a tune up include? like what do you do? we just moved into out house last fall...it was built in 98..not sure what is needed..

Yooformula
05-22-2010, 10:39 PM
well worth the cash imo! had my system tuned up and was surprised how much it needed and it was only a few years old.

awsomeears
05-23-2010, 12:13 AM
what does a tune up include? like what do you do? we just moved into out house last fall...it was built in 98..not sure what is needed..

Clean/Check/Replace the following :

A-coil fitting
Drain hose
Systems charge
Amp readings
Clean coil
Straighten coil
Check contactor
Level unit
Oil Blower
Adjust blower speed
Balance system
Check T-stat
Temp drop

Probably forgetting a few things here :thumbsup

Most importantly is that your having a Tech in your home to look at your system, I can't tell you how important that is. Somebody that is very observant like myself can spot out issues well before they happen or give you plenty of tips while I'm there.

Most important one IMO is checking the A-coil drain fitting, can't tell you how many I remove that are plugged up. That little puppy plugs up your furnace will get water dumped on and that water WILL fry out your blower and most of the time Circuit Board.

Happens all the time :alcoholic

On that note I find at least 2-3 jobs out of 10 running with a Plugged A-coil with DUST !!! if the Air is not filtered dust gets jammed into the underside of the coil. Similar to a plugged Radiator when driving threw a cotton wood field if there was such a thing.....

PM me for any other info :thumbsup