PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Slamfest, Madison Wi

xxhowiexx
06-21-2004, 03:41 PM
more info at...

www.subsonickustomz.com

gonna be huge! 2 stages of live entertainment including petey pablo sat night.

pOrk
07-06-2004, 04:30 PM
I'll b der...

Howie - We have a tent 20 X 10 - whats the max we can have? All of Cruise Control will probably roll up...

xxhowiexx
07-06-2004, 07:43 PM
for camping, you can have whatever you want man.

xxhowiexx
07-07-2004, 06:45 PM
come on now, i know there are bunch from madison on here. nobody has any questions, or comments?

pOrk
07-08-2004, 02:00 AM
nono, not for camping - for a club display at the glow off. And are their glow trophies? The guys from oz want to know...

Stangman98
07-08-2004, 05:29 PM
It's in Sun Prairie 2 weeks from this weekend, just what my town needs, a bunch of imports roaming the streets. Glad I will be out of town :rolleyes:

Edit...**** I just saw the it is now the last weekend of this month in Sun Prairie, I might have to have the car out to pick on the imports then :)

pOrk
07-16-2004, 03:07 AM
Cause the only guys into lowering their vehicels drive imports :sgay

You drive a ford product, that is no better :guns1

ruhlahan
07-17-2004, 12:03 PM
how wild does this get, like the after party and stuff?

Stangman98
07-18-2004, 09:19 PM
Wild enough to spank on 16 sec. honda's :thumbsup

xxhowiexx
08-08-2004, 08:18 PM
wow, i didnt know the whole car/truck show scene revolved around your likes. next time i'll make sure i consult you to make the show fit YOUR needs. too bad there are people like you in this world that are so closed minded and cant accept the fact that there are many aspects of this hobby.

Stangman98
08-08-2004, 09:17 PM
It really had nothing to do with the cars (my comments that is) it has to do with the atmosphere that a show likes that brings to a small town. Not to mention the fact that the Main Attraction was a "No Show" and that the Sun Prairie cops showed up in riot gear. Take that stuff to Madison, Milwaukee, or some other bigger city that really wants it. I know for a fact that there are some nice imports around here, but even they laugh at a show like that. Some of the best lowriders around here didn't want anything to do with it either, because of the atmosphere around a show like that. It's not like it's the NOPI Nationals or a nicer show like that.
I am intitled to my opinion and since I have lived in the town that it happened in for roughly 25 years, I think that I have a bit more input into something like that then you might.
Oh well, it's done and over with and I SERIOUSLY doubt that Sun Prairie will ever let something like that happen in town again. :shades