PDA

View Full Version : Donations for BCM show!

PureSound15
05-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Hey gang,

It's that time of year again. We've got our show on the 5th at Clocks Off Racing and we're looking for donations to our raffle.

Please let me know if you've got anything. I know a lot of members work for dealerships and other car -related businesses. I encourage you to ask for a donation but as part of the contract that we're in with Make a Wish, there's a few guidelines we have to follow.

As part of the agreement I have to ask you that you do NOT:

Do not say that the money goes to dying children
say that Make a wish fufill children's "dying wishes"

Our flyer is available in the event section. We make sure to thank all of our sponsors and make sure that everyone knows who was kind enough to give to our show and the Make a Wish foundation.

Feel free to PM me. You guys have given a lot in the past so I hope we're just as successful this time. :thumbsup

PureSound15
05-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Bump - got a few PMs but we really need some more donations!

CATNHAT
05-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Can you give us an example of what you are looking for ie. tools, car care stuff, mp3's, services??? What kind of raffle is it?

This is for a great cause and I am willing to help in any way I can--PM me if you need help with anything.

PureSound15
05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
I'll see if I can just post a list of the things that we've had donated in the past.

PureSound15
05-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Things we've had good luck with in years past!

Tools
Oil Changes
Car Washes
Tools
Grilling stuff
Gift Certificates (lots of gift certificates)
Car Detailing products

What we've got so far -

Oil Changes
Fireworks
Free Storage
Model Cars
A few things from Make a Wish
Dyno pulls

We give raffle tickets with entry, and you can purchase more raffle tickets at the show. $1/ticket or 3 for $5 or something like that.