PDA

View Full Version : Wtf...kill 2 people while drinking and driving and you actually get to plead out?

Yooformula
05-14-2010, 11:37 PM
A repeat offender gets to plea out to 50 years for killing 2 people while driving 85mph DRUNK off his ass. Way to send a clear message to other drunks that intend to drive.:rolleyes::chair: And only days ago I read an article showing how much the alcohol industry generously donates to politicians. what a fucking joke:punch:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/93823534.html

wrencher
05-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Ya nice isn't it?
There was a case down here kind of like that.
Kid 3 times the limit crashes kills friend, gets probation.
Mom & Dads $$$ did wonders for em.

Yooformula
05-14-2010, 11:44 PM
fucking disgusting what this shithole is turning into...where is the Punisher to clean house dammit?!!

Al
05-15-2010, 12:01 AM
He could be sentenced "up to 50 years"! He will probably get 15 years.

badass88gt
05-15-2010, 02:01 AM
I only pray that someday Wisconsin makes drunk driving a crime. Apparantly this state thinks it's no big deal, many people just get a slap on the hand.

Crawlin
05-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Yep, knew a guy on his 3rd time. SPent a couple days in huber and was out on probation. Know where I'd see him? At the bar in the restaurant the ex-g/f's brother owned. Wasn't supposed to be drinking.

wrath
05-15-2010, 06:06 AM
When I got my U-turn ticket in Pewaukee, on my way out the door I asked the attorney if I were to be drunk driving if I'd have received a reduced fine and points or nothing. They weren't amused.

It's a fscking joke.

Drunk driving, you either get off scot-free or worst-case a fine and some points. Kill somebody and you likely won't be going to the klink until you've killed the right person.
Don't have to wear a brain bucket on your motorcycle but some communities require them to ride a bicycle.
Have incredible emissions and noise rules on automobiles but Harley-Davidson enthusiasts are enticed to ride with megaphones getting gallons per mile economy.
Outright lawlessness for tractor-trailer drivers.

flyin_blue_egg
05-15-2010, 10:35 AM
I actaully supervised this guy at the jail....yes i work at the county jail

Yooformula
05-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Yep, knew a guy on his 3rd time. SPent a couple days in huber and was out on probation. Know where I'd see him? At the bar in the restaurant the ex-g/f's brother owned. Wasn't supposed to be drinking.

this story sound very familiar!

Lash
05-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I knew a guy who was in huber for killing his passenger while driving drunk. Guess where he worked during his work release.....

a bar. And yes, he would drink while at work.

lordairgtar
05-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Stupid laws. One could get suspended or revoked for street racing and you would never be able to get an occupational license, but if you are a blotto drunk who killed a bus load of nuns and infants...you can get an occupational. Makes no sense.