PDA

View Full Version : plum crazy and wikked??

0TransAm0
05-14-2010, 06:43 AM
i think it was wikked plate said MMM TRBO car looked damn good and sounded sweet :thumbsup this was about 3:15ish yesterday by the K-mart,PNS,Mc D's parking lot in caladonia

and i think i saw plum crazy on hwy H at about 6ish pm between K and spring st. i was going north you where going south. car looked nice going the other way at 55mph.. lol :rolf

wikked
05-14-2010, 01:10 PM
hah yea that was me, thanks! :thumbsup

Plum Crazy
05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
i think it was wikked plate said MMM TRBO car looked damn good and sounded sweet :thumbsup this was about 3:15ish yesterday by the K-mart,PNS,Mc D's parking lot in caladonia

and i think i saw plum crazy on hwy H at about 6ish pm between K and spring st. i was going north you where going south. car looked nice going the other way at 55mph.. lol :rolf

Yesterday??? as in Thursday?? Wasnt me, car didnt leave the garage on Thursday. Probably another PCP Challenger, I saw one in Burlington a few weeks ago.

0TransAm0
05-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Yesterday??? as in Thursday?? Wasnt me, car didnt leave the garage on Thursday. Probably another PCP Challenger, I saw one in Burlington a few weeks ago.

yeah thursday. car looked just like yours..