PDA

View Full Version : Step aside Wii, and sit the fuck down Xbox.

Deggy
05-12-2010, 11:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDp_66AqkE

0TransAm0
05-12-2010, 12:18 PM
looks pretty cool..now only if i had a ps3...

T-Bag
05-12-2010, 12:34 PM
considering every review has said the motion controller for ps3 is complete garbage a.nd a total gimmick (so far)....no

ever look at project natal for xbox? now thats the shit. and im a ps3 guy

Karps TA
05-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I think that the Wii has proven that it's great technology for stupid simple games that you could easily really be doing instead of sitting on the couch at home pretending to do them. Like ping pong, or bowling or golf.

Until somebody makes a legitimate good intense game with motion controls I'm not buying into it.

And this is from a person who has bought and now sold a Wii twice. I think it's cool until I buy one and then realize I never ever play it as it collects dust for months.

Mudd Runner
05-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Yea that doesn't really have anything on project natal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qlHoxPioM

jbiscuit
05-12-2010, 05:28 PM
We used to play our Wii all the time but they are just a novelty for a bit and then you'd rather be doing something else. The games get boring pretty quick too. I still have the most fun bowling with Wii sports compared to any other Wii game we have

Flicktitty
05-12-2010, 05:32 PM
we used to play our wii all the time but they are just a novelty for a bit and then you'd rather be doing something else. The games get boring pretty quick too. I still have the most fun bowling with wii sports compared to any other wii game we have

exactly.

kornholio788
05-12-2010, 05:34 PM
We have both a wii and a ps3. So meh. They need to come out with drinking games for the wii. Beer pong and sack toss.

Then again......I have those too.

ya I got nothin. Drinking at 4pm rules.

lilws6
05-12-2010, 08:43 PM
considering every review has said the motion controller for ps3 is complete garbage a.nd a total gimmick (so far)....no

ever look at project natal for xbox? now thats the shit. and im a ps3 guy

i've been watchign the natal and hoping this is as cool as it says its suposed to be :)