PDA

View Full Version : WTB: (1) 10 bolt axle

sloLs1
05-08-2010, 06:53 PM
02 camaro no TCC

i have a bent axle and am in need of one axle.... ill buy both if i have to...

let me know if you have something....

Brian98GTP
05-11-2010, 07:26 PM
I have one, but its off a rear end with TCC..... will it still work?

If so, $25 and its yours.

sloLs1
05-11-2010, 09:43 PM
I have one, but its off a rear end with TCC..... will it still work?

If so, $25 and its yours.

yea i dont see why it wouldnt work?!

when will you be available?? if anything ill pull the axle out and bring it with jus to make sure....

Brian98GTP
05-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Any day this week/weekend should work. I commute to Oak Creek for work everyday from West Bend. I usually leave work around 3:30, so if you want to meet at a park and ride around that time along hwy 45, let me know and we'll work something out. That'll save you a trip up to the boonies!

sloLs1
05-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Any day this week/weekend should work. I commute to Oak Creek for work everyday from West Bend. I usually leave work around 3:30, so if you want to meet at a park and ride around that time along hwy 45, let me know and we'll work something out. That'll save you a trip up to the boonies!

alright... i leave work from downtown at 3:30 everyday aswell. if i could get the axle on or befor friday that would be awesome but not a critical issue..... pm me your nunber we can maybe work somethin out like you stated.... thanks again!

BAD LS1
05-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Yup just pop the reluctor wheel off and your set, it just has a stepped boss so it will look a little different but will physically work the same.

sloLs1
05-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Yup just pop the reluctor wheel off and your set, it just has a stepped boss so it will look a little different but will physically work the same.

awesome!

that means it should be ready for a tune real soon! i just wanted to figure out the wicked vibration befor it actually gets driven alot