View Full Version : Ufc 113

Lash
05-08-2010, 09:39 AM
:banana1:
I think it's gonna be a good one!

Machida vs. Shogun

Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley

Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens

Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione (Matts been training in Milwaukee w/ Duke)

Patrick Cote vs. Alan Belcher

Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet

Tom Lawler @ weigh-ins was :rolf
Page 7 & 8
http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2258&page=8

Car Guy
05-08-2010, 10:58 AM
SHOgun, Kos, Stout, Slice, Belcher, Davis.....:headbang

Lash
05-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Machida
Daley
Stout
Mitrione

The rest are too close to call IMO.

edit: I picked Daley for the sole reason that I can't stand to even look at Kos. IF kos can take him down.... it's an easy win.

Car Guy
05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Machida

Machida lost last time and will lose again.....:thumbsup

94greenbandit
05-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Machida
Daley
Stout
Mitrione

The rest are too close to call IMO.

edit: I picked Daley for the sole reason that I can't stand to even look at Kos. IF kos can take him down.... it's an easy win.

Kos pretty much dominated that fight

Machida got KTFO :banana1:

Lash
05-08-2010, 11:39 PM
That just completely opened up a ton of match-ups for the 205 division. I can see Silva and possibly Rampage (if he beats Rashad) getting shots pretty soon.

94greenbandit
05-09-2010, 06:41 AM
I am just glad Machida finally lost. It will definitely be interesting when Silva moves up.

T-Bag
05-09-2010, 11:26 AM
LHW is a clusterfuck...which is awesome. I can't see ANY of these guys defending more than once or twice with how stacked the division is. I'd love to see Lil' Nog get into the mix after a few fights...that is if he can win his way in there.

Lash
05-09-2010, 12:14 PM
So Dana is done with Daley after his sucker punch after the fight and Kimbo is done in the UFC as well.

Dana:
"I don't care if Daley is the #1 P4P fighter in the world, he will never fight in the UFC again."

T-Bag
05-09-2010, 12:51 PM
So Dana is done with Daley after his sucker punch after the fight and Kimbo is done in the UFC as well.

Dana:
"I don't care if Daley is the #1 P4P fighter in the world, he will never fight in the UFC again."

Good, Daley has always been a classless douche and proved even moreso today. He'll go to strikeforce to be Diazs' whipping boy.

OxmanWI
05-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Video of any fights?

nismodave
05-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Kimbo Gone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Kimbo-s-run-in-the-UFC-is-over-White-cuts-him?urn=mma,239667

Exitspeed
05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
So glad Lyoto lost. I was so sick og his boring ass counter-karate style.

pnad
05-11-2010, 08:35 PM
All your videos here:
mmashare.com

FLASH1970
05-13-2010, 08:17 AM
So glad Lyoto lost. I was so sick og his boring ass counter-karate style.

I agree. I think this last fight was his most exciting though. He was going for takedowns and mixing it up. I'm glad Daley is gone too. But I can't stand Koscheck either. You could see him talking trash on the ground. Even though I am sick of GSP's game plan of takedown and ground and pound I hope he shuts Koscheck up after the TUF series. A lot of good stuff coming. Carwin and Lesnar. I can't wait for that one. I hope Carwin knocks him out. Dana said Silva vs. Befour is coming. I can't remember the other fight he wants Silva to take before going up a weight class. If he's still champ... Alan looked good in his fight and Dana said he could be thrown into the 185 title shot mix.

94greenbandit
05-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Chael Sonnen is Silvas next fight before Belfour

Lash
05-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Even though I am sick of GSP's game plan of takedown and ground and pound I hope he shuts Koscheck up after the TUF series.

If it happens. Kos is refusing to fight GSP anywhere near Canada. Since when does the challenger get homw field advantage?

94greenbandit
05-14-2010, 10:09 AM
If it happens. Kos is refusing to fight GSP anywhere near Canada. Since when does the challenger get homw field advantage?

Yeah I thought that was funny. Pretty cocky for him to say that with Dana standing next to him. Dana doesn't care for him anyways, why not make it overseas and give no one the advantage. Besides is there really a home field advantage when another guy is trying to smash you