PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Handgun and Carbine classes discount

Goat Roper
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Received this email yesterday from PPA

__________________________________________________ ________

Greetings from Personal Protection Academy,

You helped make our training program grow like mad again this year. To show our appreciation we’re cutting tuition costs substantially as we begin our summer.

Make your purchases between today and June 4, 2010, and you may enjoy the following jaw-dropper discounts on any combination of Handgun and Carbine Academy courses:

… Any five courses for $300 ($60 ea.)
… Any four courses for $280 ($70 ea.)
… Any three courses for $258 ($86 ea.)
… Any two courses for $230 ($115 ea.)
… Any one course for $140

Promotion Qualification Requirements
• Purchases must be completed by June 4, 2010 (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check, or cash).
• Gift Certificate Cards are available for Graduations, Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and any other events.
• Prices are applicable for purchaser and immediate family members only, including students away at school or college.
• These discounts are for any course scheduled to be conducted in Lodi or Waukesha venues only, and for which attendance will be completed by the end of 2010.
• Course attendees need not be named nor course dates selected at time of purchase.
• The usual $25 training facility range fee will be collected from each registrant on day of class.
• In fairness to PPA clients who have paid full tuition ($200) for courses not yet conducted, they may qualify for these multi-course discounts by purchasing one or more additional courses and paying the difference between $200 and the rates prescribed for each discount level. For example, if you’ve purchased one course for $200, you may purchase one addition for $30, two additional for $60, three additional for $80, and four additional for $100.
• There is no limit on purchases but class sizes might be limited for some dates.
• Former PPA students may attend tuition-free (or accompany another attendee) any course from which the former student is a graduate and for which there is an opening on the applicable attendance roster.

Simply call toll-free to register: (888) 657-4668.

A course list with dates is below.

Please let us know all questions.

Again, thanks a bunch for helping us grow!

With very best regards,

Jenifer and Michael Bender
Personal Protection Academy

Handgun 1 (Waukesha) May 16, Jun 12, Jul 17, Aug 22, Sep 18, Oct 24, Nov 27, and Dec 12
Handgun 1 (Lodi) May 8, Jun 26, Jul 11, Aug 7, Sep 12, Oct 10, Nov 6, and Dec 4
Handgun 2 (Lodi) Jun 19, Aug 8, Oct 9, and Dec 5
Handgun 3 (Lodi) Jul 18 and Oct 2
Handgun 4 (Lodi) Oct 21 and Nov 7
Handgun 5 (Lodi) Jun 6, Sep 4, and Dec 19

Carbine 1 (Lodi) May 15, Jun 27, Jul 31, Sept 11, and Oct 3
Carbine 2 (Lodi) May 29, Jul 10, Aug 15, Sept 26, and Oct 17
Carbine 3 (Lodi) Jun 5, Aug 28, and Oct 31

HITMAN
05-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Looks like it's time to sign up for the rest of the handgun stuff and Carbine1. Geez, I'm gonna end up paying for an entire refit at Winchester unless I start reloading pretty soon.

HITMAN
06-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Anybody else take advantage of these prices?

Moparjim
06-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes, I signed my wife and I up for the 5 courses. I took Handgun 1 already, she is taking Handgun 1 and then I will probably use the rest to take continued Handgun and Carbine courses.

If you haven't taken any of these yet I highly recommend it. The instructor is a good dude and the class was actually far better than I would thought it would be. It was highly informative and I typically have trouble staying awake in any sort of prolonged sitting and listening situation like meetings or training classes but this guy had my attention the full 8 hours.

HITMAN
06-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Hey Jim, let me know when and what you are signing up for. The subsequent courses are taught in Lodi and it would definitely be more economical and entertaining to go with somebody else, especially a Mopar guy. I am signed up for the 1:00pm Handgun 2 course this Saturday.