PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Sears Auto Center All Wheels Show!!!! ( 4/22 )

awsomeears
05-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Just passing this along as a rather large BCM group showed up last year, I received this in a Email

Personally I'm not sure if I'll be attending this car show....

Dear Car Enthusiast,
You are invited to participate in the 3rd Annual Sear’s Auto Center All Wheels Car Show. Vehicles of all makes, models and years, including cars, trucks, and bikes are invited to enter the show. Trophies will be awarded in different categories such as restoration, import, modified, lowest, antique, and many others. There is NO registration fee to participate in the event. All you have to do is show up with your vehicle.

The local boys and girls club Rainbow Kids, will be providing food with all proceeds going to the Rainbow Kids, which is a nonprofit, community-based ecumenical group of Sheboygan County churches that have banded together to provide a peer support program for families who have experienced significant loss.

This is also a fundraiser fro the Hero At Home program. Sears' Heros at Home program provide suport to military service member and families by provides assistance for retrofitting houses, providing appaliances, house hold items, Christmas presents, job mentoring and job placement.

We are planning on a good turn out with lots of varieties of different vehicles. This will be a good opportunity for car enthusiast to show off what you have, publicity for your racecar, bike or team, sell or shop for other vehicles, or enjoy a day of cars, trucks and bikes.

What: Sear’s Auto Center All Wheels Show
Where: Sears Auto Center - West Parking Lot - Sheboygan, WI

When: Saturday, May 22nd, 2010
Why: Benefit for Rainbow Kids / Heros at Home!
Time: 10:00AM – 4:00PM

Registration will be from 10AM-11AM.
Awards at 3PM.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO OTHERS!!

Questions, call (920)208-2028 8AM-8PM CST.

RanJer
05-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Had a blast last year, will be going this year for sure.

Oh, and Brad, it's 5/22.. not 4/22 :rolf

http://www.allwheelsshow.com/

Z28Envy
05-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Ben needs to be there to defend his fast and the furious trophy:rolf not sure if I'm going it to far of a drive for me

xxtremeteam
05-04-2010, 10:40 PM
bad choice of weekends thats dells automotion weekend and thats where ill be

Car Guy
05-05-2010, 11:07 AM
bad choice of weekends thats dells automotion weekend

Definitely, I was really looking forward to attending this show but Automotion easily wins the battle.....

Flicktitty
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
should be there for this.

RanJer
05-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Considering what's come up with work, we may be attending this.. Anyone willing to register my bike for me? We won't be able to get there til prolly 1230-1

JBs92Lude
05-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Anyone else planning on heading up there?

Fondy13
05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
I drove by the show in my work van..... LOL wish I could have made it but forgot I was working for a buddy.