PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: F body guys

Flight_740
06-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Does anybody know what an F1 edition Z28 is? It's a 97 with 30th anniversry seats and red stripes. It also has the F1 tags on the car and F1 wheels.

Crawlin
06-16-2004, 05:48 PM
It's a bunch of mods that GM sold as a "package" if i'm not mistaken. Included the ground effects and rear spoiler. had basically look a like 5 spoke SS rims that had the F1 logo on it. Had specially embroidered floormats. The striping was part of the package. Had the exhaust as well as a cold air intake. I think you could buy individual pieces from the "package" as well. Nothing too fancy or worth much more than a regular one, but not very common. So that would be a plus. And I think some of the mods were just rebadged aftermarket parts. I think the cold air intake was from Arizona Speed & Marine, but had the GMPP logo on it? I have an old Chevy High performance where they changed a regular Z into an F1 car. Think it might have also had suspension stuff with it too. Sway bars i'm almost positive.

WhiteZCamaro
06-16-2004, 05:52 PM
It was a package you could buy from GM "to set the car apartfrom everyone else" it came with zr1 rims,stripes,gmmg intake,slp 2otl exhaust,f1 emblems and ground effects.

WhiteZCamaro
06-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Darn!! you beat me!!!

Flight_740
06-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Well, I have one for sale now. Its a sharp car. Ill let you know details when I get them. I also just got an 87 GN if anybody is intrested in that. Ill list everything in the classifieds when I know. Both nice cars.

On another note, we just bought a 99 GTX for my fiancee. Sweet car also.

Flight_740
06-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Both cars are now listed in the classifieds.