PDA

View Full Version : 6-Year-Old Milwaukee Girl Killed In Crash During Street Race

lit666
05-03-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.wisn.com/news/23434495/detail.html

hrsp
05-03-2010, 01:36 PM
damn

Prince Valiant
05-03-2010, 01:37 PM
A street racing LUMINA???

So sad for the little girl and their family. I heard a bunch of rescue/police squads around that time.

PureSound15
05-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Man - that's horrifying. One can only wonder if she would have lived had she been wearing a seatbelt.

scaleracer
05-03-2010, 02:26 PM
That sounds kind of like a misrepresentation of "street racing" it could've been though. Either way sad to hear!

84hurst
05-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Unbelievable. Street racing with a kid in your car with no seat belt on. Fucking retard... I feel sorry for the rest of the family though.

Nix
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Go figure it's the stupid dumb motherfuckers that live and the innocent that pay the ultimate price and die.

What a shame...

Waver
05-03-2010, 03:41 PM
That sounds kind of like a misrepresentation of "street racing" it could've been though. Either way sad to hear!

How can it be a misrepresentation? There were two cars, traveling side by side at a high rate of speed, probably side by side. Most "street races" arnt organized contests like were on tower. There are from a roll, some one rolls, tries passing the other guy hits the gas and it is on. There is hardly any horns honking three times, lights changing green, or some hot chick dropping her panties or bra to start off a race like you may have seen with yoour dad or on tv and the movies. They are quick "pick up" matches...........

PureSound15
05-03-2010, 04:33 PM
^ Dr. StreetRace has spoken. The decision has been made; it was a street race.

Who cares? Because of some bad decisions, a little girl doesn't get to see past year 6. It's terrible.

STANMAN
05-03-2010, 04:40 PM
That's actually very close to Tower.

There's a time and a place for everything. Street racing when a kid is in the car is not the time, through a crowded intersection is not the place.

RIP Christiana.

WickedSix
05-03-2010, 04:53 PM
there has got to be some more to this story...91st is 4 lanes wide at bradley to the best of my recollection....either they were blowing a red light or the pacifica cut them off...either way 6 yo kid unbuckled with 4 alledged adults in the car...in-fucking-sane

STANMAN
05-03-2010, 05:05 PM
there has got to be some more to this story...91st is 4 lanes wide at bradley to the best of my recollection....either they were blowing a red light or the pacifica cut them off...either way 6 yo kid unbuckled with 4 alledged adults in the car...in-fucking-sane

Yes, it's 4 lanes there.

buttersgt350
05-03-2010, 05:47 PM
it could have been street racing idk. i have driven on that side of town and pretty much everybody drives at a high rate of speed, especially on 91 st. either way its sad for the little girl.

Waver
05-03-2010, 06:28 PM
^ Dr. StreetRace has spoken. The decision has been made; it was a street race. Because I challenge someone on their post you give me a sarcastic comment?

Who cares? Because of some bad decisions, a little girl doesn't get to see past year 6. It's terrible. Sarcasm aside, this is really the only thing that matters,This should of NEVER of happened.

Yooformula
05-03-2010, 08:47 PM
hmm go figure. street racing down bradley ave.....this sounds familiar.

May she rest in peace and he rot away in prison.

Al
05-04-2010, 04:19 AM
Did anyone say it was actual racing?

I was nearly nailed by a Taurus 10 blocks from there when the driver and his friends in other cars decided to blasting down the road at 80 mph and run red lights. It must be a new fad to simply go full throttle down the road and completely disregard other people. This, I have seen far too many times in recent weeks.

Waver
05-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Did anyone say it was actual racing?

I was nearly nailed by a Taurus 10 blocks from there when the driver and his friends in other cars decided to blasting down the road at 80 mph and run red lights. It must be a new fad to simply go full throttle down the road and completely disregard other people. This, I have seen far too many times in recent weeks.

Not directly, however the police or news media suspected that it was street racing. One can believe that it was since they are looking for another car that fled the scene.

The sad thing is, even if this wasnt street racing, if you look at the area, it seems streets like Bradly, 76th, Good Hope, ect has a ton of vehicles doing 50-70 mph down the road. I had to cut a test drive and give the customer the boot because he felt it was allright for him to take an escape up to 80 on 76th because that is how fast he drives down that street normally.

whitehatch
05-04-2010, 09:55 AM
4 late 30's early 40's adults in the car with her and her aunt was supposedly the one driving the other "race" car.

no_slow_svt
05-04-2010, 05:52 PM
that is sad...what a shame

michelle
05-08-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.wisn.com/news/23492225/detail.html

"I trusted my uncle and my kid's father, and if I can change it all back I would have let Christiana go again," said Denoris, "That's the honest to God truth because they have my full trust."

Um, hello, he was driving drunk with your daughter. Glad he has your trust. Please don't breed again.

Car Geek
05-08-2010, 12:45 PM
If this was what it appears to be. Street Racing with a child in your car. I hope the driver rots in jail.

Yooformula
05-08-2010, 02:36 PM
that entire family is full of fail. drunk driving, no seat belt OR carseat, speeding, reckless driving by racing and oh yeah did I mention drunk driving but the family doesnt think he should be charged?! I wonder what thedriver of the other car thinks about that..

Voodoo Chick
05-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Racing belongs on a track, under controlled conditions, WITHOUT children in the car.