PDA

View Full Version : 3800 meet june 11-13

Boosted01GT
05-02-2010, 07:13 AM
well, i am holding a 3800 meet in june through a forum i am apart of. There will be a track day at GLD Saturday, June 12th. Friday will be a meet and greet along with a cookout, car wash, car show, Cruise on HWY 100 friday evening. Saturday, will be the track day, and sunday will be another meet at grant park along with a cookout and pictures of the members. I have a full detailed schedule of whats going on.

Friday, June 11, 2010:

Everyone will be arriving sometime throughout the day. Once everyone has arrived, they should check into the hotel and get everything situated and ready to convoy to the next destination. We will be meeting at my friends warehouse, located in Downtown Milwaukee and we will be having our mini car show and cookout there (car washes will also be available to those that need them). Around 9pm we will all be going for a cruise and enjoying the great Friday night.

Saturday, June 12, 2010:

Meet for breakfast at 10am. Once we finish with breakfast and everyone has arrived for the drive to Great Lakes Dragway, we will begin out convoy down to GLD. I believe the track opens at either 10 or 11am, but the open racing does not start until 1 and it goes until 10pm. So we will be at the track from open to probably close or whenever anyone wants to leave. After that we can go out to grab a bite to eat or go back to the hotel and party!! You choose!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Everyone will meet at Grant Park after, there will be food and drinks. This day will be designated for those that need to mod or fix anything before going home. It will pretty much be designated as our Mod Day. Around 3pm or so, and after everyones cars are detailed and clean, we will drive around and take some nice scenery pics and a couple group shots!

I think that pretty much covers anything. If you wish for me to add anything else please dont hesitate to let me know! Lets make this the greatest Drag Day yet!!!!

Now, I will post a little info for the hotel and location of everything:

MainStay Suites
1001 W College Avenue
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Phone: (414) 571-8800

**If you need info for booking the hotel please contact me on here and I will be glad to let you know what is going on with that. We have a block reservation so that we can receive a major discount on the rooms! So, if you are interested in booking a room PLEASE contact me! Thanks!!**

**also, in order for you to receive the hotel discount, you NEED to book your hotel by april 28th. No later, as that is the final cutoff day the hotel gave us for booking a room.**

**If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!! G8's are welcomed as well, just an FYI**

team beater
06-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Where will you be cruising on friday?

Boosted01GT
06-10-2010, 12:16 AM
we will be cruising on Hwy 100