PDA

View Full Version : Home audio/video EXPERT needed, $$$$$.....

Car Guy
05-01-2010, 12:33 AM
My mother & step-father just moved to a new house off of Cedarburg & Donges Bay Rd, very close to Brew City BBQ. Included with the house is a home theater in the finished basement which includes a 65" DLP projection TV, Yamaha receiver, what I consider a high end surround sound speaker system, laser disc player, DVD player, etc. Also, the house itself has a built-in speaker system and probably more electronic goodies yet to be discovered. On behalf of my mother & step-father I am looking for an EXPERT who is highly experienced in audio/video system evaluation, operations, and performance. Newbies, scammers, fakes, and time wasters need not apply; I want this job done right the first time with no excuses.....

Please PM me if you or somebody you know fits this requirement, looking to have this done sooner rather than later.....

~Justin :thumbsup

RanJer
05-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Friend of mine works for Tech-Teriors, he was on the radio this morning taking calls on technical questions from people. I'll see if he'd be interested.

team beater
05-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Pm sent

Car Guy
05-02-2010, 12:14 PM
TTT, still accepting resumes.....:)

Gregor
05-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I could look at it next weekend. I have a few years of custom Residential AV/HS data/and networking experience.

Is all the cabling run, do they need cabling? Cable is cable. Copper or Fiber. Do they a have all the equipment, such as receivers, and players.?

Car Guy
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Is all the cabling run, do they need cabling? Cable is cable. Copper or Fiber. Do they a have all the equipment, such as receivers, and players.?

All the wiring is there, some equipment exists but some is needed.....

Car Guy
05-03-2010, 02:49 AM
As of now an appointment has been made with somebody, I will update this thread if the situation changes.....