PDA

View Full Version : I "overbought" AR15s sale!

Moparjim
04-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Well, I appear to have "overbought" AR15 stuff lately so I am looking to part with one or two of these... All are brand new never fired, with the Plum Crazy lowers from Coop's Brother. Private sale, asking $900 each, price is pretty firm as they are already right around my cost or a little under.

1) Bushmaster 556/.223 20" "Predator", Supposedly .5 MOA accurate, fluted barrel, free floating handguard, etc. Will include 1 magazine as well.

2) Bushmaster 6.8 SPC 16" M4, plus 1 magazine.

Both of those uppers were $785 not including shipping, plus the $125 (now cost more I think like $150 or more) I paid for the first set of Plum Crazy lowers. Both should be ready to fire.

3) Rock River Arms 9MM Carbine, 16" with magwell adaptor, 9mm hammer and buffer, and 2 Colt 32 round mags. Upper was around $500, mag adapter $175, hammer and buffer like $40, mags like $20 each not including shipping. I initially didn't know I needed the hammer and buffer so I have those on the way and they still need to be installed. If I get around to doing so before sale they will be installed, otherwise I believe it's not too big a task to pop em in.

Let me know, if I sell them I'd much rather sell them to someone I at least sorta know...

wheelsofsteel
04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
As for the 6.8

Is the lower built? If so, what stock is on it? Do to you what manufacture's parts were used when lower was assembled?

Thanks

Moparjim
04-30-2010, 04:34 PM
"All are brand new never fired, with the Plum Crazy lowers from Coop's Brother."

There are several threads about it in the Outdoors section. Its a polymer mil spec lower with a CAR style folding stock.

Lash
04-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Got pics of the 6.8?