PDA

View Full Version : Road America this weekend 5/1 Optima Faceoff

nismodave
04-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Anyone going?

http://www.optimainvitational.com/faceoff/

Josepy
04-30-2010, 08:46 AM
I will be at West Bend Dyno. It is the 2nd stop on the way there.

PureSound15
04-30-2010, 08:51 AM
I've got a charity thing in the morning, but I think I might head down after that. Sunday is an option for me yet, too.

Karps TA
04-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Never heard of it. Looks like fun.

Looking at Lateral-G website, sounds like some badass rides will be there.

One Lap of America is there as well.

TURTLE
05-01-2010, 08:50 PM
i'll be up there running the timing equipment for them...

stop by and say hi if anyone ends up going...

Reverend Cooper
05-01-2010, 08:57 PM
We started at Andrew Chevy today,the cars were awesome!!!
drove with them to a couple other stops it was a great time and awesome weather for a cruise. Oh yearh,we had truckstop for breakfast. MMMM yummy. lol

GrimreaperSS
05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I got to work at 7:30 am and saw the DSE, Baer Brakes and Ridetech haulers in the front lot at Andrew Chevy. I had no idea what was going on but walked across the street to check it out. I figured they were headed to Road America since all the cars had wide rubber and bug brakes all around :headbang. Got to see the DandZ customs cars. Very Nice! Love the second gen Camaro. Cool to see the Cuda from Bull Run there. Stuff from all around, Florida, Ohio, Ontario, Illinois........ Wish I had known earlier. Already had plans to detail a truck at work for the day. Could have went to my GF's parents place for the weekend. They are less than 5 minutes from the track! Would have been able to see the One Lap of America cars on Saturday and then this event today. Theres always next year!