PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately West Bend is in the news again

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Newer teacher at the West Bend schools is a child molester. Bigger kick is this sick fuck lives on my street.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/ozwash/92450239.html?referrer=facebook

Dr.Buick
04-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Good thing my kid goes to Slinger schools.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Good thing my kid goes to Slinger schools.

would be surprised if that hasn't already happened already or soon. Hubertus had that about 10 years ago or so.

michelle
04-29-2010, 09:29 PM
would be surprised if that hasn't already happened already or soon. Hubertus had that about 10 years ago or so.

We did?

u_say_go
04-30-2010, 09:04 PM
the guy is a douche and deserves to be thrown in the clink...BUT, wtf is a 16 year old girl doing going over to her male teachers house?

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-30-2010, 09:05 PM
True. She wanted it just as much

Prince Valiant
04-30-2010, 09:13 PM
BUT, wtf is a 16 year old girl doing going over to her male teachers house?
True. She wanted it just as muchWell, as they say, ADULTS are supposed to know better. Kids are fairly easily manipulated...which is why they still need degrees of adult supervision. This guy violated that trust/responsibility to his own end.

Even in the article it talks about how he was "grooming" his next victim...winning her trust, making her feel special, or whatever else he felt he needed to win her confidence/adulation.

The guy is a creep, period.

I mean, wtf is with the quote that his encounter was "like his first HS date"?!? Sounds like an in love middle school girl talking about a crush. That's messed up.

That's not to say there aren't HS girls that DO try to push limits themselves...but again, adults are entrusted to be the responsible one. This doesn't sound like this was a case for the girl pushing, more than it was the guy manipulating her for it.

subliminal1284
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
I really think they should make the legal age 19 or 20, realistically there is little if any difference psychologically between a 16-17 year old and an 18 year old.