PDA

View Full Version : Dave Bush

Lash
04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
:rolf

Not that I'm saying these pitchers are any better than what they've shown so far...but...

do you think having Zaun behind the plate is making things worse? It seems like these pictches are being placed right where he wants them yet they are going for a ride. At this point I'd rather see Kendal back there or at least give Kottaras more starts.

Karps TA
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
My first thoughts is, what difference does the pitching make when our offense is pathetic. There is zero reason why our offense can't score 5 runs a game minimum. So far this series, we're asking our starting pitching to pitch shutouts. So who cares if it's 3 runs or 11 at this point when the offense can't even put up 1.

On a positive note, Bush always seems to go on a nice streak after having a blow up game. So maybe he'll do that again.

As for Zaun, he's so pathetic in the batter's box that I'd give Kottaras more starts just to help the offense. Our catching situation I just can't understand. Why they can't find a single catcher worth a shit is beyond me.

Lash
04-25-2010, 03:05 PM
My first thoughts is, what difference does the pitching make when our offense is pathetic. There is zero reason why our offense can't score 5 runs a game minimum. So far this series, we're asking our starting pitching to pitch shutouts. So who cares if it's 3 runs or 11 at this point when the offense can't even put up 1.

On a positive note, Bush always seems to go on a nice streak after having a blow up game. So maybe he'll do that again.

As for Zaun, he's so pathetic in the batter's box that I'd give Kottaras more starts just to help the offense. Our catching situation I just can't understand. Why they can't find a single catcher worth a shit is beyond me.

I agree with all of that. :thumbsup