PDA

View Full Version : Jose Aldo

Lash
04-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Anybody else enjoy the 5 (o.k.....maybe 4) round beat down of Faber? I really don't know why I can't stand Faber. I don't know what it is but he annoys the shit out of me. Maybe it's just the Cali b.s. He reminds me of an Evan Tanner wanna be.

Once again....another Ed Soares fighter (Anderson, Machida, and now Aldo) gets ahead on the scorecard and puts it in cruise control for the rest of the fight. What is with this guys fighters that they refuse to finish fights? Does it have something to do with the Brazilian heritage? Aldo basically didn't do a thing in the 5th round.

T-Bag
04-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Man I want to see Aldo at 155 in the UFC. Unfortunately he'll spend the next couple of years kicking cans at featherweight.

Anderson didn't finish cause he's a fucking piece of shit showboater, I honestly think Aldo didn't want to hurt Faber.

Also fuck Ed Soares

I saw a GIF of the shit eating grin Dana had on his face sitting next to Jake Shields. Looks like we're going to see Shields vs GSP soon!

Z28Envy
04-26-2010, 02:19 AM
I've never been much of a Faber fan. It was fun to watch him get pounded on. I agree with them not finishing fights. It's sick to see them just sit there and let it coast by until the end.

Maybe they will quit having ever WEC fight night in Faber's back yard after this. I know he was WEC's golden boy for years but it gets sickening seeing them at Arco arena all the time.

T-Bag
04-26-2010, 09:42 AM
I love how they use the word unorthodox all the time to describe a fighter's shitty striking...keith jardine and urijah faber are unorthodox strikers.

Fabers days on top are over.

Exitspeed
04-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Sooooo so SO glad Faber lost. Aldo's leg kicks were just viscous and relentless. Dude is the real deal.

I just finished watching the whole fight and the end of the 5th round really shows how pathetic he is.

If anyone wants to watch the fight you can go here.
http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/jose-aldo-vs-urijah-faber-video-wec-48/

Exitspeed
04-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Awesome. Faber had to leave on a stretcher!

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/urijah-faber-leaves-on-stretcher-video-wec-48/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MmaVideosFightClipsFromUfcPri deK-1HerosM-1GlobalEliteXcStrikeforceYarennokaMore+%28MMA+Vide os+%26+Fight+Clips+from+MixedMartialArtVideos.com% 29

T-Bag
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah thats cool of you to celebrate a guy leaving on a stretcher :rolleyes

Exitspeed
04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
yeah thats cool of you to celebrate a guy leaving on a stretcher :rolleyes

I didn't realize we were talking about Figure Skating here.

:rolleyes back:

It's part of the sport. Tough.

T-Bag
04-27-2010, 03:55 PM
I didn't realize we were talking about Figure Skating here.

:rolleyes back:

It's part of the sport. Tough.

Dude, you're CELEBRATING the fact a guy got injured and had to leave on a stretcher. Who gives a fuck if its fighting, an injury is an injury. Football is a rough sport and people get injured to, do you celebrate that? Aldo even said he felt bad that he had to go to the hospita, you make it seem like these guys are just savages out to hurt each other all the time.

Exitspeed
04-27-2010, 04:02 PM
I don't like Faber. I think he's a joke. I don't care that he got a thorough beat down. So sue me. I'm not a fan of the sport being portrayed as a bunch of savages (I touched on that in the thread about the Strike Force incident), but if I don't care for someone I have a right to not enjoy seeing him being brought out on a stretcher. And lets be honest, it's not like his injuries were life threatening or career ending. Dude just got the shit kicked out of his legs. He'll be fine. I really don't like seeing bad injures. Like when dudes get knocked out and they are on the ground twitching and stretched out. But this isn't one of those injuries...so I'm enjoying it. :)