PDA

View Full Version : Bret Michaels was rushed to the hospital Thursday night with a massive subarachnoid

DynoTom
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/04/23/bret-michaels-in-hospital-with-a-massive-brain-hemorrhage-report-says/?test=faces

pOrk
04-23-2010, 10:26 PM
and?

GTSLOW
04-23-2010, 10:35 PM
then

97z2801ss
04-23-2010, 11:18 PM
bleeding at the base of the brain stem

sounds pretty f'd up

-stew-
04-23-2010, 11:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/thomasv/all_the_ppl_that_care.jpg

Nix
04-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Booo hooo, every rose has its thorn...

Probably connected in some weird way to all the skanks he butt fucked in his stupid ass Rock of Love shows along with all the other random butt sluts from the years past.

badass88gt
04-23-2010, 11:48 PM
You didn't really just compare brain trauma to an STD from banging whores did you?

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-24-2010, 07:22 AM
I think he did

Karps TA
04-24-2010, 08:47 AM
He just came out of having an emergency appendictomy a week ago. Being diabetic those type of surgeries have more risks. I would guess this is related to that and maybe because of some of the meds he got put on.

despite what people may think of his music, he's managed to stay relevant for 2 decades after hair band music "died". He comes to Milwaukee every year and draws huge crowds still. Not to mention puts on great show.

Deggy
04-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Who's Brett Michaels?

Neal Steffek
04-24-2010, 09:02 AM
He just came out of having an emergency appendictomy a week ago. Being diabetic those type of surgeries have more risks. I would guess this is related to that and maybe because of some of the meds he got put on.

despite what people may think of his music, he's managed to stay relevant for 2 decades after hair band music "died". He comes to Milwaukee every year and draws huge crowds still. Not to mention puts on great show.

His music has not been relevant, he sold out and became a reality show person. It's like saying Screech has been relevant in Hollywood after Saved by the Bell. :rolf

u_say_go
04-24-2010, 09:34 AM
how can you say he's not relevant? His music is still on the radio, he's still selling tickets to his concerts, he's still selling records, he's on television, and YOUR TALKING ABOUT HIM.
relevant [ˈrɛlɪvənt]
adj
1. having direct bearing on the matter in hand; pertinent

1997 Trans-Am
04-24-2010, 10:39 AM
plus hes on the "Celebrity apprentice" show with Donald Trump. He somehow is staying somewhat popular.

BR3W CITY
04-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Idk, although he was a reality whore, he didn't seem like a really bad guy or anything. Compared to some of the fuckups on I Love New York and some of those other ones, he actually seems normal.

mrz28M6
04-24-2010, 12:43 PM
i just saw him at poto and they were pretty darn good. he did look pretty bad though!

T-Bag
04-24-2010, 04:00 PM
His music has not been relevant, he sold out and became a reality show person. It's like saying Screech has been relevant in Hollywood after Saved by the Bell. :rolf

You can't compare Bret Michaels to Screech....Michaels still draws pretty damn good crowds.

Todd Z
04-24-2010, 04:44 PM
I sense jeolosy! 80's rock star that can still get smokin' hot women. Still making cash!

Nix
04-24-2010, 05:29 PM
You didn't really just compare brain trauma to an STD from banging whores did you?

Damn Captain Morgan... :alcoholic

pOrk
04-24-2010, 06:01 PM
I sense jeolosy! 80's rock star that can still get smokin' hot women. Still making cash!

still wearing makeup...

-stew-
04-24-2010, 06:12 PM

Still wearing bandannas because he's balder than George Kastanza!!

0TransAm0
04-24-2010, 06:29 PM
and STILL making more money than most of us... i give him props for what he is doing. everybody has to make money some how and those dumb ass reality shows are how he does it. im sure if you could make a TV show and get payed 100's of thousands of dollars to do so you would.. even if it was stupid.

-stew-
04-24-2010, 06:48 PM
and STILL making more money than most of us... i give him props for what he is doing. everybody has to make money some how and those dumb ass reality shows are how he does it. im sure if you could make a TV show and get payed 100's of thousands of dollars to do so you would.. even if it was stupid.

I'm comfortable with my income level and I have enough dignity not to take part in (even if offered to me) the mind-numbing, attention whoring reality tv he does. Having money does not make you interesting. I don't judge people on their money, rich or poor.

I will note that the Celebrity Apprentice does put money to charity, and that makes it a little worthwhile. And most of the "celebrities" on there are D-list, or C-list at best...

0TransAm0
04-24-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm comfortable with my income level and I have enough dignity not to take part in (even if offered to me) the mind-numbing, attention whoring reality tv he does. Having money does not make you interesting. I don't judge people on their money, rich or poor.

I will note that the Celebrity Apprentice does put money to charity, and that makes it a little worthwhile. And most of the "celebrities" on there are D-list, or C-list at best...

yeah don't take it the wrong way im happy with everything i got as well. and very comfortable with my income level. i was just saying that doing what he does is pretty much his "job" his way of makeing ends meet..

Karps TA
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
yeah I can see how awful it would be to be offered a tv show where they get like 20 hot sluts on for you to nail, and make them do stupid shit, plus they pay you a boat load of moneyto do the show. It then helps your career by opening up new audiences, as well as get you more tail on the road. I can see how people would see that as a bad thing to do.

Especially when it really weakens the power of the music. It just makes a song like Unskinny Bop so cheap.

Voodoo Chick
04-26-2010, 07:02 PM
I hope he recovers regardless of whether or not he's still "popular or relevant."

Feature Pony
04-27-2010, 08:47 AM
I wish him the best, I know I wouldn't want to go through this and I wouldn't wish this on anybody regardless how much money they make or don't make.

Waver
04-27-2010, 08:52 AM
yeah I can see how awful it would be to be offered a tv show where they get like 20 hot sluts on for you to nail, and make them do stupid shit, plus they pay you a boat load of moneyto do the show. It then helps your career by opening up new audiences, as well as get you more tail on the road. I can see how people would see that as a bad thing to do.

Especially when it really weakens the power of the music. It just makes a song like Unskinny Bop so cheap.

Absolutly, I dont know why anyone in their right mind would do something like that. Dont forget that most of those women on the show were like in their early 20's or so.......The shame!:goof

Waver
04-27-2010, 08:54 AM
You can't compare Bret Michaels to Screech....Michaels still draws pretty damn good crowds.

That and Bret can pay his electric bills as well as do it with out handouts

Neal Steffek
04-27-2010, 12:58 PM
What is the over under on him going past the next 48 hours?