PDA

View Full Version : Really? I mean really? South Park...

Crawlin
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/radical-group-revolution-muslim-warns-south-park-writers/19449242

These people need to get the fuck over themselves. At some point, someone, somewhere, is gonna be lining up a shot from a good distance and letting it fly on some of these religious fanatics that are here in the US

MoCkiN U
04-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I am completely surprised that hasnt happened already especially with that fuck tool who pickets funerals of soldiers.

BR3W CITY
04-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I think thats total bs. When we censor shit because of threats, they win.

Karps TA
04-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Honestly, I think censoring it actually makes South Parks point even more so. So in a way, they win. Seeing a big black rectangle saying censored over a character is pretty funny in it's own right.

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2010, 02:23 PM
I agree with Karps I think its funny as hell when they do it you know whats being said or done,i love it

Waver
04-22-2010, 03:09 PM
This is just a continuation of the family guy episode of south park.....go figure that it would come back again

ND4SPD
04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
i think thats total bs. When we censor shit because of threats, they win.

+1

VroomPshhTsi
04-22-2010, 05:56 PM
I thought it was hilarious! The first episode where Muhammad talks then everyone pauses and says "ooohh, was that ok?"

LOL, best tv show ever!

Al
04-22-2010, 06:01 PM
I wanted to watch it on Southparkstudios, but it has not been placed up yet. I hope they don't edit it too much.

Dasred
04-22-2010, 06:30 PM
I've been a fan of the show for years and thinking it's been getting a bit stale lately.
They definitely came back strong with episode 200 and the continuation 201.
Brought back a bunch of old storylines and stuff like that, friggin' hilarious.

OxmanWI
04-22-2010, 07:16 PM
RANT: If you are offended by the show "South Park" then don't fucking watch it. If they mock your prophet and god forbid they show him in human form on a cartoon lets get all pissed about and make threats. Freedom of speech is our 1st Amendment and Comedy Central has turned it back on that right. What a bunch of cowards!

Crawlin
04-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Don't get me wrong, I LOVED that episode 200. I think the whole past two seasons have been pretty strong. The harley F-word one was hilarious. Butter's bottom bitch was too.

These people just need to turn the fucking channel

95mustang302
04-22-2010, 10:13 PM
loved it, freakin awesome...

deuceWI
04-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Any publicity is good publicity.

TheRX7Project
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Last year, Mohammed told CNN that there was nothing wrong with the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

"I don't think it was wrong, I think it was justified," Mohammed said. "We're commanded to terrorize the disbelievers."

In the interview, Mohammed defines "terrorize" as "making them fearful so that they think twice before they go rape your mother or kill your brother or go onto your land and try to steal your resources."

Wow... and people still think we should just leave them and their culture alone.

T-Bag
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I wanted to watch it on Southparkstudios, but it has not been placed up yet. I hope they don't edit it too much.

Didn't you see the disclaimer when trying to play the recent episode? It says that they can't show the original version and they'll have an altered version soon.

Fuck Comedy Central, bunch of pussies and FUCK these extremist Muslim fucks.

lordairgtar
04-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Come and get some, you intolerant islamist terrorist fascist bastards, and your murdering, sodomizing child molesting prophet.

HITMAN
04-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Come and get some, you intolerant islamist terrorist fascist bastards, and your murdering, sodomizing child molesting prophet.

Awesome! My sentiments exactly. If I knew how to draw or photochop I'd make a picture of their silly-assed prophet sucking a camel's cock. Fuck Islam, fuck the shit-stain prophet Mohammed and every backward radical moron that believes in his sandflea infested ass.

lordairgtar
04-24-2010, 02:28 AM
Yes Hitman, I don't watch South Park except for the first couple of seasons. It's South park, they make fun of everyone, if you don't like, don't watch. Just leave the people that do like it alone.

badass88gt
04-24-2010, 02:59 AM

Abso-fucking-lutely.

PB86MCSS
04-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Awesome! My sentiments exactly. If I knew how to draw or photochop I'd make a picture of their silly-assed prophet sucking a camel's cock. Fuck Islam, fuck the shit-stain prophet Mohammed and every backward radical moron that believes in his sandflea infested ass.

There is nothing wrong with Islam, the extremists are making it almost impossible for normal Islams though thanks to back assword folks like the Mohammed who is quoted in the article.

It would be damn funny if the Mohammed from the article was killed himself. Ignorant shitbag. Keep enjoying your shittastic part of the world while I go do some burnouts, have some sex, watch women have the same freedoms that men have and then *gasp* speak freely also :goof .

HITMAN
04-24-2010, 07:37 PM
There is nothing wrong with Islam.

Yeah, nothing that a well place bullet couldn't fix.

You just keep telling yourself that lie, right up until the time where the peace loving followers of that most humble of religions break down your door, and then give you and your family the option to either convert or have your head removed. Remember this; their great profit was nothing but a war-mongering murderer that would essentially conquer a people and then give the survivors the option of converting or having their ticket canceled. The modern day followers want the same. Look up Sharia Islamic law to see how they deal with things like women's rights and civil rights, in general. Or how they deal with criminal behavior verses our criminal justice system. Our system is far from perfect, and I believe there are too many bleeding heart juries and judges, but it is still better than ANYTHING those warped kooks have to offer. IMO, they are nothing but vicious bigots whose mentality and philosophy are mired in the 14th century.

Fuck them and the camels they rode in on. :chair:

PB86MCSS
04-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Do you know anyone who is Muslim or Islamic? I'd highly doubt it since you are coming across as pretty ignorant. You can find extremist fucko's who are Christian too, all over the place and in everyday life. Not saying there isn't a higher percentage of those whack jobs in Islam over Christianity but still. You apparently are assuming everyone in the religion is an extremist living in a cave. By "our" system do you mean our country/laws or religion? Very different things dude.

HITMAN
04-29-2010, 03:07 AM
Do you know anyone who is Muslim or Islamic? I'd highly doubt it since you are coming across as pretty ignorant. You can find extremist fucko's who are Christian too, all over the place and in everyday life. Not saying there isn't a higher percentage of those whack jobs in Islam over Christianity but still. You apparently are assuming everyone in the religion is an extremist living in a cave. By "our" system do you mean our country/laws or religion? Very different things dude.

The answer to your first question is no, but then again, I don't need to be bitten by a Great White shark to know that swimming with them without some sort of protection is probably a bad idea.

I, myself, am not religious at all. If I had to pigeonhole myself I would say I was an agnostic, but I have done some study of most of the worlds larger religions. I realize I am making generalizations here and there are religious fanatics in all forms, but none-the less, I haven't heard of any Christians, Buddhists or Hindus walking in to a crowded market place, movie theater, you-name-it and blowing themselves and a bunch of innocents up, lately. Nor have I heard of marauding groups of (insert name of non-Islamic faith here) running into villages of those of other religions and hacking them up with machetes. Are there fanatics in all faiths? Yes, but the Islamic fanatics are, well, MORE fanatical.

And by "our" system, I am talking about our system of government in general, from our criminal justice system to to the way our laws made and implemented, starting with the First Amendment in the Bill of Right (US Constitution). "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." Meaning no state sponsored religion (what people refer to as the separation of church and state) but also no restrictions on you to worship whatever deity you see fit. So, in our system of government you can worship (or not) and way you like, but under Sharia law, you are accorded no such freedom, or if your are you are taxed for it.

http://infidelsarecool.com/2006/12/28/overwhelming-evidence-of-i/

Like I said, our system not be perfect but it's better than the barbaric practices of Islam.