PDA

View Full Version : Monte SS parts cars(2) in the paper

PB86MCSS
06-13-2004, 01:00 PM
I called just to see if either ad had gray interior parts with the Montes and got some info from two ads placed in the MJS auto parts-service section. One guy has a running 87' with a burgandy interior and a set of gray seats.

The last ad had alot more listed parts wise and he has a 86'SS complete and for $600 you can grab all you want off of it. White/burgandy interior and I asked him if it was clean as far as rust and supposedly it was. He just wants the body shell...seems hard to believe someone would part out a clean SS like that around here but who knows. Just a heads up for people who want stuff :). If I had $600 laying around I would check it out and see if its worth grabbing as much as I can, you could make much more than that back if its in decent shape.

Burgandy85SS
06-13-2004, 05:13 PM
I also called the guy with the running 87 he sais the car was silver with column shift and power driver seat, no T,s and was asking 1700 for it. He also said it had a 5.7 motor in it not sure how correct he is but didnt feel like asking him if he was sure it wasnt a 5.0