PDA

View Full Version : Worthlessberger

Josepy
04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Suspended 6 games. At least some form of punishment happened. :rolf

Prince Valiant
04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
They guy has to be one of the dimmest bulb's ever to grace the NFL. Seriously, I feel sorry for all the Steelers fan's that will have to cheer this sack-of-crap.

Though he's never been convicted in a court of law for any criminal behavior, he's shown enough for me to be convinced he's a scumbag.

I'd like to see the steelers go after/draft a real QB in the draft...light a fire under his ass just to help keep him on the straighter and narrow.

too bad his trade value is greatly diminished, as that's really what the steelers should do. Too classy an organization to be tarnished by this low-life.

T-Bag
04-21-2010, 12:41 PM
He'll be traded draft day....the hot prsopect is the Browns...book it.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Tough one for me. 6 seems like a lot for not being convicted of any crime, especially considering charges were dropped due to lack of a case. Kinda strong.

However he's shown to be pretty much a d-bag. Reminds of a jackass frat boy. Not too mention being a fool. You wanna be that scumbag, do it in your own city where you're loved. Don't go travelling to other cities and pulling that crap. Favre, Churmura, Winters, those guys knew atleast if they were going to assualt women, do it in WI where nobody would mind.

Yooformula
04-21-2010, 01:04 PM
so he's a scumbag for having consensual sex with a chick? it might be less than classy having sex in a public bathroom but really guys dont do stupid shit when drunk like having sex in a park, movie theater, in school or a car? IMO, the real bullshit is that a girl can have sex with a guy then later claim sexual harassment or rape. This broad WILLINGLY went into a bathroom with him to have sex....yet hes the scumbag? I can think of other players I would call scumbag before this one...ones that beat their wives in public or being in hottubs with underagers or drug abusers........having consensual freaky sex wouldnt qualify him as a scumbag imo.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Whether or not it was consenual is up for debate. A girl who's beyond drunk isn't exactly making the best decisions in the world at that time. And if she truely tried to get out of the situation in the bathroom, and he didn't allow it, that's pretty sleazy as well.

I'm nowhere near center when it comes to a moral compass. The first case against him I thought was complete nonsense. But after reading the police report on this last case, I'm not so sure this guy just isn't an asshole, who probably more then anything needs to be knocked on his ass once.

I guess it could be worse though. He could have retired and changed his mind. That tends to make you the worst person to ever live.

Prince Valiant
04-21-2010, 01:32 PM
so he's a scumbag for having consensual sex with a chick? Welll....

This broad WILLINGLY went into a bathroom with him to have sexWe know this broad went willingly into the bathroom...but not necessarily "willingly" with him.

But say she went in willingly with him..does that automatically mean willingly went in to have sex? Perhaps he thought so...but she certainly contends differently.

As a matter of fact, it was reported that:

A) After the girl was led away after drinking with the scumbag, she was left alone, drunk, at a bar stool.

b) The scumbag then proceeded to walk back to her and "showed himself" (IE, exposed himself) to her.

c) the alleged victim then proceeded to try and leave...and tried to exit the first door available to her, not realizing this was a bathroom.

d) The scumbag followed her in...with the victim protesting that.

e) According to the victim, he proceeded to rape her.

f) When friends of the victim tried to intervene, apparently one of his bodyguards allegedly "ran block" for him, perhaps believing the encounter to be consensual. The body guard now claims he doesn't remember her friends.

Now, perhaps fine upstanding citizens that I would want to have be a role model for any kids I might have do this sort of thing all the time. Maybe I'm just being naive.

Like I said, I know he hasn't been convicted of a crime, and prosecutors contend there is not enough evidence (natch, Big Ben claims that the relationship was not "consummated"- the dumbass), so fine...but in the mythical court of public opinion, he's done enough, put himself in enough idiotic situations to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that not only is he a scumbag...but a dumbass one at that.

Yooformula
04-21-2010, 01:43 PM
in the end its, his word vs her word. so did he take her into the men's room then? or did she go there with him? that would be a willing participant imo and why would be going into the MEN'S room in the first place? I guess I am too naive and skeptical and rather believe that more often a woman would claim rape when it involves a rich, dumb jock because it is too easy to get away with it.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 01:56 PM
I guess I take the "if my daughter was in that same situation" how would I react? People really fucked up tend to not have the best sense of what to do.

The guy is an NFL star QB who despite being a goofy looking fucker, could probably get some quality tail. And he's instead trolling college bars looking for extremely drunk women. That's just not a good sign about the guy's mentality. I can't stand Aaron Rodger's, again a goofy looking fucker, but he's atleast smart enough not to be doing that shit.

Yooformula
04-21-2010, 02:03 PM
"what if my daughter"....well my UNDERAGED daughter wouldnt be in a bar getting drunk because hopefully I would have taught her better. Since he couldnt be charged I would have to assume that he didnt rape her and since that is the case, her ass needs to be held accountable for her actions as well.

Not saying he isnt stupid for allowing himself to get sucked into this situation but he got suspended more games for this than vick who got convicted for dog fighting. I'm disappointed either way. pissed he got dragged into it, then pissed he put himself into it, then pissed the steelers took back Leftwench after the shit he pulled 2 years ago..

WickedSix
04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Smart people keep themselves out of bad situations....its more likely than not there really isn't a clear right and wrong here....i'd say its the leagues way of telling Ben to stop making bad choices before its too late.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Really? You didn't go to bars underage? You never drank under the age of 21?

They couldn't charge him with rape, because they didn't have enough evidence to convict him for sure. Both parties were extremely drunk. But in that case, it's up to the multimillion dollar "celebrity" and his paid security to make sure anything questionable doesn't happen. ESPECIALLY if you already have 1 on your record that you're still dealing with. It's 100% his fault for allowing himself to be in that spot.

Whether or not he's quilty, he's gulity of making the league look bad. And him being white, and the NFL wanting to avoid any race issues, they hammered him. Look at it this way, atleast he should be healthy for the second half of the season. lol 6 games is like 75 sacks.

badass88gt
04-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I guess it could be worse though. He could have retired and changed his mind. That tends to make you the worst person to ever live.

This made me chuckle.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks, if I didn't fit in a Favre reference I'd think people thought I was over it. lol

MoCkiN U
04-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Big Ben has this 2nd type of suit filed against him. If they are targeting him then fine he got screwed but where there is smoke there is fire usually. keep yourself, your team, your league out of the news for this type of stuff and you wont get suspended. Plus the other suit isnt over yet

Prince Valiant
04-21-2010, 03:07 PM
in the end its, his word vs her word.True. That doesn't mean nothing bad happened.

so did he take her into the men's room then? or did she go there with him? that would be a willing participant imo and why would be going into the MEN'S room in the first place?Well, according to reports she tried to get away from him after he exposed herself...and went in the first door available to her...not knowing it to be the mens room (forgive her, seems she was really drunk).

I guess I am too naive and skeptical and rather believe that more often a woman would claim rape when it involves a rich, dumb jock because it is too easy to get away with it.Well, truth be told, the story in CA rings as something like what you allude to...a gold digger.

BUT, one would think a reasonably intelligent man would figure out that after getting burned once by such allegations, and while the civil suit from which is still ongoing he would have perhaps not put himself in such an idiotic position.

MoCkiN U
04-21-2010, 03:29 PM
BUT, one would think a reasonably intelligent man would figure out that after getting burned once by such allegations, and while the civil suit from which is still ongoing he would have perhaps not put himself in such an idiotic position.

Truf

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 03:31 PM
And what's the point of hiring personal security if they don't keep that situation from happening? His off-duty cops should have told him it was a bad idea, and told the girl to scram. Not block the bathroom for privacy.

Reverend Cooper
04-21-2010, 03:38 PM
ah who cares he is on the road to washed up anyways,if not there already

OxmanWI
04-21-2010, 03:55 PM
From a legal view, what was a 20 year old girl doing in a bar engaging in underage drinking in the first place? One report saying, that she was wearing a name tag that read DTF "down to fuck." She engaged in a lewd and highly flirtatious conversation with Roethlisberger before the incident happened. Then she proceeds to the "Mens" room to get away from Roethlisberger? I've been super drunk before and I could tell the difference between the men's and women's symbol on the door. To me this sounds like she knew what she was doing.

But at the same time, lol what the fuck Ben? What are you doing in a nightclub getting shitty drunk? Doing the same shit you just got in trouble with at the Lake Tahoe incident. The guys needs to get his shit strait, stay out of the night clubs and focus on football. If I where the Steelers I would trade him and not have to worry about this peace of shit.

MoCkiN U
04-21-2010, 03:59 PM
ah who cares he is on the road to washed up anyways,if not there already

wouldnt go that far. He is still in top 10 of QBs in the league

Reverend Cooper
04-21-2010, 04:09 PM
So was Brett Favre,and us he is washed up

MoCkiN U
04-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Jason Whitlock of foxsports puts a interesting point to all this

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/why-big-ben-really-deserved-the-suspension

snips

According to the "witnesses," Roethlisberger's bodyguards dragged the accuser to the bathroom, blocked the entrance into the bathroom and Roethlisberger approached the accuser with his penis exposed.

Once these accounts were introduced as "evidence" into the court of public opinion, broadcasters and pundits had all the ammo they needed to convict Ben as "disgusting" and call for Goodell to take swift and hard action.

It was completely irresponsible. Statements made by drunken sorority girls are not facts. Statements made by sober sorority girls about an evening spent bar-hopping and drinking are not facts.

If you read the police accounts, the accuser's sorority sisters drove this case. If Ben's bodyguards dragged the accuser to the bathroom, you could make the argument that her sorority sisters dragged her to the police.

Big Ben's accuser was allegedly wearing a name tag that read DTF -- "down to f---." She engaged in a lewd and highly flirtatious conversation with Roethlisberger.

PacBen is no different from Pacman. They run with dumb posses. I don't know Goodell's reasoning for the length of Ben's suspension. But the commissioner should've hammered Ben for his "security" staff. Allegedly, Ben's bodyguards kept the bathroom safe from intruders while Ben attempted to or did make "love in this club."

Think about it. Ben basically hired men to hand him KY Jelly and condoms and stand guard while he had public sex. His instructions should've been this:

"Guys, if I get liquored up tonight and try to bang one of these girls, tackle me, drag me to the car, take me to my hotel, guard the door and make sure no one gets into the room with me while I'm drunk."

Reverend Cooper
04-21-2010, 04:38 PM
^ yeah there is way more to the story no one will ever hear,and my thoughts are if the truth is not being told on either side how can suspicion lead to arrest or suspension.

Karps TA
04-21-2010, 05:51 PM
I think Whitlock is one of the best writers out there. He's always on top of things. People complain about him being racial, but if anything more times then not he's agreeing with Whitey's point of view.

T-Bag
04-21-2010, 06:51 PM
The fact of the matter is, legal or not, this guy keeps putting himself in the public spotlight be being a drunk horny douchebag. It'd be different if he wasn't being a f*cking idiot ALL THE TIME in public.

People do this shit all the time and you don't hear about it, but the guy is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE on national TV. Get a grip on yourself or you hurt the reputation of yourself, the team and the league.

Trade incoming in 27 hours!

hrsp
04-21-2010, 09:43 PM
from a legal view, what was a 20 year old girl doing in a bar engaging in underage drinking in the first place? One report saying, that she was wearing a name tag that read dtf "down to fuck." she engaged in a lewd and highly flirtatious conversation with roethlisberger before the incident happened. Then she proceeds to the "mens" room to get away from roethlisberger? I've been super drunk before and i could tell the difference between the men's and women's symbol on the door. To me this sounds like she knew what she was doing.

But at the same time, lol what the fuck ben? What are you doing in a nightclub getting shitty drunk? Doing the same shit you just got in trouble with at the lake tahoe incident. The guys needs to get his shit strait, stay out of the night clubs and focus on football. If i where the steelers i would trade him and not have to worry about this peace of shit.

qft~!!!!!!!!!

Yooformula
04-21-2010, 10:10 PM
no way to really justify it I guess, drunk and partying on his birthday but I guess people havent done that either but oh well. At least he didnt get drunk and kill someone but hey even then it was ONLY a season long suspension. I just dont agree with the suspension for doing something dumb, not illegal just dumb. always 2 sides to a story and considering that the da didnt think they could prove anything and the fact that she dropped her charges, I still dont see why the harsh penalties from the nfl. I hope to see the same penalties for the more severe CONVICTED nfl players out there now that Godell has set a precedence imo. Guilty even when the law cant prove it.

Prince Valiant
04-21-2010, 11:49 PM
no way to really justify it I guess, drunk and partying on his birthday but I guess people havent done that either but oh well. Well, I'm pretty sure most, perhaps even none of us have, even on our birthday, gone to the bars, get drunk...and, oh yeah, screw some drunk ass chick in a bathroom after showing her our penis, while having our bodygaurds block access to the door while she was perhaps saying "no, get off me..." ;)

brotherbenn83
04-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Should have had her sign the Dave Chappelle LOVE CONTRACT. Does nobody learn from Kobe's mistakes?

nismodave
04-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Hes no worse that Chimura. And hes got a talk show.

Prince Valiant
04-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Hes no worse that Chimura. And hes got a talk show.No doubt...that's why I'm no chumura fan...heck, one could say he was dumber since he was with high schoolers. But then, chumura didn't get burned twice...

Karps TA
04-22-2010, 08:35 PM
And Pittsburgh wins for best part of the draft so far. As the pick was coming in, you could hear the crowd chanting "She Said No!" LMAO.

Had the pick not been read by a Make a wish child, that would have gotten really loud.