PDA

View Full Version : Whose got the baddest stock suspension car ??

quickcarl
06-11-2004, 09:05 PM
I don't actually think anyone will even have the balls to step up to the plate and say !!:feedback:

Yooformula
06-11-2004, 10:55 PM
I got the ballz to step up and say " I dont!" :rockwoot: :Hump

GRNDNL
06-11-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't actually think anyone will even have the balls to step up to the plate and say !!:feedback:

I'll go if you spot me 20 or so........and we go off my brake lights..... :thumbsup .

quickcarl
06-12-2004, 12:38 AM
With what car, your Granny?

Scales
06-12-2004, 01:34 PM
I think my car has the badest stock suspension. Oh wait... I think I read that wrong... :rolleyes: :goof

Crawlin
06-12-2004, 07:36 PM
what's a stock suspension? :)

OHHHHHHH, stock style. what kinda car would you bring to this "event" if there was one that stepped on here :)

GRNDNL
06-12-2004, 09:25 PM
With what car, your Granny?

Ya, I was talking about the GN, I think you'd still woop me, I'm WAY out of your league Carl...... :wooo

Bring something with almost all the facory stock parts on it and we'll talk...... :rolleyes:

You going Thursday?....

quickcarl
06-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Ya, I was talking about the GN, I think you'd still woop me, I'm WAY out of your league Carl...... :wooo

Bring something with almost all the facory stock parts on it and we'll talk...... :rolleyes:

You going Thursday?....
Nope never going to any RSD again, unless someone has called me out and is "locked in "to race. It was the most tremendously gay, and the biggest waste of my time that I have ever experienced.

What's factory stock?? Dart Machinery and Bill Miller are both FACTORIES, and they STOCK these parts on their shelves !!??!!?? :wtf

quickcarl
06-14-2004, 11:50 AM
what's a stock suspension? :)

OHHHHHHH, stock style. what kinda car would you bring to this "event" if there was one that stepped on here :)

Me?? I would have to build something. If I dont go buy a Hayabusa, then I might build something for the street. :3gears:

TuffEnuff
06-24-2004, 02:10 AM
Mr. "cryin'" carl...wasssup?

Wont go to RSD again, huh??

Why not? You'd rather pick on these guys?

Come get some chicken...July 15th RSD@GLD!

The Tuffster has spoken.

:shades

Syclone0044
06-24-2004, 05:52 PM
Tuff, allow me to clarify; QuickCarl has stated that he won't go unless he's called out and locked in. Are you locking in a race with him? I don't want to see this one left in limbo; I wanna see an 8 second showdown!!! :thumbsup

TuffEnuff
06-25-2004, 11:19 AM
I dont "lock in" races....but he knows where to find me. :shades

quickcarl
06-28-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm not taking another night off work, only to be let down and everyones' pu$$ies shriveling up. From now-on, I will tell you wimps where and when I will be at the track, and you can show up to get spanked. :punch:

TuffEnuff
06-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Chicken... :rolleyes:

*I* am the only one you need to worry about!

Let's get it on! :rockwoot:

GRNDNL
06-29-2004, 10:27 PM
Chicken... :rolleyes:

*I* am the only one you need to worry about!

Let's get it on! :rockwoot:

My Moneys on Carl...... :thumbsup

quickcarl
06-29-2004, 11:06 PM
:popcorn :rolleyes:

TuffEnuff
06-30-2004, 02:42 AM
My Moneys on Carl...... :thumbsup

I'll have no problem spending yours too! :shades

Syclone0044
06-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Tuff might give Carl a run for his money,... if he could leave straight and keep it straight down the track. :3gears:

quickcarl
07-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Tuff might give Carl a run for his money,... if he could leave straight and keep it straight down the track. :3gears:

Perhaps you missed my last race. I kept it straight in the groove on 2 wheels for well over 100 feet. That was every time except when some bozo called himself putting me in the "groove" which was actually too far over into some gravel !!! He was NOT my normal guy. Believe me, when me and Tuff get it on, it will be all right and exact---no screwin around. (But damn, slalom racing was fun :goof )

Syclone0044
07-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Perhaps you missed my last race. I kept it straight in the groove on 2 wheels for well over 100 feet. That was every time except when some bozo called himself putting me in the "groove" which was actually too far over into some gravel !!! He was NOT my normal guy. Believe me, when me and Tuff get it on, it will be all right and exact---no screwin around. (But damn, slalom racing was fun :goof )

ROFL I was referring to Tuff not being able to keep it straight; reread my sentence and you'll understand. Although I reread it too, and I can see where you might read it like I'm saying you can't keep it straight. FWIW I've never seen your car race so I can't vouch for whether it leaves straight or makes a "Stage Left" exit for the Tree ;) But what's this?? Are you really racing Tuff on Thursday??? I will definitely attend if that is the case. :confused:

quickcarl
07-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Nah i'm one of two supervisors on my shift, and the other guy is running in some race practice or something at(State Fair Park??) some local track, so I have to hold down the fort. Besides, Tuff is not going to pull another boner like he did before and not want to race when I show up. He has to pre-arrange it all with me and lock-up some money. Remember, I said I was not going to any more RSD's. I will not, until they look like they're more worth my time and money. :argue

quickcarl
07-13-2004, 07:36 PM
ROFL I was referring to Tuff not being able to keep it straight; reread my sentence and you'll understand. Although I reread it too, and I can see where you might read it like I'm saying you can't keep it straight. FWIW I've never seen your car race so I can't vouch for whether it leaves straight or makes a "Stage Left" exit for the Tree ;) But what's this?? Are you really racing Tuff on Thursday??? I will definitely attend if that is the case. :confused:

My Bad. I almost thought that you did'nt mean me, but I wasn't sure. Thanx for clearing that up.

juicedimpss
07-24-2004, 01:03 PM
I used to think my 4 door was kinda cool for a daily driver,until that goof made it real fast LOL,Why are people afraid of 4 doors?

limpimpg
07-25-2004, 03:24 AM
not me! :3gears: :burnout

Paul 99Z28
08-08-2004, 02:27 PM
I went 10.80 on stock suspension and stock motor

Syclone0044
08-08-2004, 07:00 PM
I went 10.80 on stock suspension and stock motor What type of power adder did you run?

It would be cool to see you and the car at Oscars on HWY 100 sometime, do you ever cruise around there?

Josh

Crawlin
08-08-2004, 07:46 PM
what else would you run on a LS1 to get good times :)

and the car will be insanely different in the near future from any other f-body around here :)

SMS 1
08-08-2004, 08:02 PM
I think my car has the badest stock suspension. Oh wait... I think I read that wrong... :rolleyes: :goof
LOL I also have bad stock suspension :goof

Syclone0044
08-08-2004, 09:01 PM
what else would you run on a LS1 to get good times :)
Well judging by the cars in this thread (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42874), a turbocharger.. :D But I realize you're referring to nitrous.

and the car will be insanely different in the near future from any other f-body around here :)
Perhaps he is performing the DOHC 32-Valve LT5 swap?? :shades j/k