PDA

View Full Version : Congrats ScottyK!!

DR.FORD
04-18-2010, 12:55 PM
You know it took all of my will AND and iron stomach to help with puttin' your little Chevy in Dave Meisters Torino (broke the big Ford) but I knew it wouldn't be in vain!
8.57 on a "True" 36 nitrous jet @3500lbs-and still conservative on the tune-up!!!
Good job, but you cannot leave until you snatch the pebble from my hand...
Oh wait, thats Monk, not Jewish:rolf
Rabbi out!

scottie K
04-19-2010, 11:51 AM
LOL THANKS RIBBI O ONE CONOBY
Like i alway say im just a dumb guy... I was still safe and playn with mild tuneup and in the box as well.... .....There was an easy 8.40 in the car with that 36 jet... cant wait till the 40 or 44s go in ... I know you were biting the ford connecting rods that Dave had laying on the bench as we put the Chevy motor in...I think dave was chewing on the ford crank tho... Im glad we all were ther to mak it happen, Its all about having fun no matter what combo it is.... gona make a few changes and let it hang out....
1.28 60ft on a ice cold track hazn the tires mmmm:)

I cant forget about jays 67 sbc procharged nova :) first pass 1.35 60ft and over all got it to go 8.70s fastes its been so far im givn him baby steps :)

had my hands full sat.. i was a monkey on crystel meth lol

73MACH
04-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Congrats Scottie! I can only wish to see a time anywhere even close to that before I die! Awesome.

Sorry......what do I say?......Sir Rabbi?....Just Rabbi?....Mr. Rabbi?....or Dr. Rabbi? lol, Sorry Dr. Ford! It kinda breaks my heart to hear a sex change with a ford.:(:( I could only imagine having to do it myself..

scottie K
04-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Congrats Scottie! I can only wish to see a time anywhere even close to that before I die! Awesome.

Sorry......what do I say?......Sir Rabbi?....Just Rabbi?....Mr. Rabbi?....or Dr. Rabbi? lol, Sorry Dr. Ford! It kinda breaks my heart to hear a sex change with a ford.:(:( I could only imagine having to do it myself..

the motor does have a name ,,,JARVIC 7

DRK
04-20-2010, 09:41 AM
You know it took all of my will AND and iron stomach to help with puttin' your little Chevy in Dave Meisters Torino (broke the big Ford) but I knew it wouldn't be in vain!

:rolf Hell has frozen over! With Dave going hybrid on the Torino of all things......I now believe that anything can happen.