PDA

View Full Version : Army Surgeon Refuses all military orders.

GTSLOW
04-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Wow!!!

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.5867/pub_detail.asp

Reverend Cooper
04-16-2010, 09:23 PM
like i said once his true birth certificate surfaces all the Changes he has made a re null and void

Yooformula
04-16-2010, 10:36 PM
not just any surgeon but a highly decorated Lt. Colonel selected to Colonel no less!

awsomeears
04-16-2010, 11:53 PM
You guys really think Obama is not a us citizen ? I ask that as I really don't know as my simple mind thinking " umm how could that happen "

Reverend Cooper
04-16-2010, 11:55 PM
he is not,if he was they would prduce the legal document which they have not, any of you dems on here that wanna aregue this point feel free,but your wrong

Prince Valiant
04-17-2010, 12:36 AM
he is not,if he was they would prduce the legal document which they have not I'm no dem, but here's a legal document citing live U.S. birth:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Read the bottom statement...serves as evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceedings.

Even the local paper in Hawaii's birth announcement section:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birthann.jpg

He's the lawful president of the U.S. True, I can't wait for him to be elected out of office, absolutely. But he's the president for now...and everyone who's wants to see him out of office are better served making a good case against his horrid policies...not chasing some pipe dream that he doesn't qualify to be president by some far-fetched conspiracy.

TheRX7Project
04-17-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm with stupid^^ He's here to stay, let's just make sure it's not for overtime.

Reverend Cooper
04-17-2010, 06:22 AM
Well PV if your document is not a forgery thats great. I stand corrected. it really doesnt matter cuz we are still all fucked,cant wait for the VAT tax.
but the way,everything online shows the birth certificate still inquestion as it lacks the embossed seal and register signature,the shade of the document is incorrect compared to those of hawaii and altho minor still seems odd. I still dont believe he is legal.

Doc Brown
04-17-2010, 01:26 PM
As the article states,

The Certification of Live Birth is not a copy of the original birth certificate. It is a computer-generated document that the state of Hawaii issues on request to indicate that a birth certificate of some type is ‘on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.’ And there is the problem. Given the statutes in force in 1961, the Certification of Live Birth proves nothing unless we know what is on the original birth certificate. There are several legal areas (involving ethnic quotas and subsidy) for which the state of Hawaii up until June 2009 did not accept its computer-generated Certification of Live Birth as sufficient proof of birth - or parentage - in Hawaii. Why should the citizens of the United States be content with lower standards for ascertaining the qualifications of their President?”

subliminal1284
04-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Does it really matter either way? Im sure even if he is not a natural born citizen being in the position he is in and having the connections he does it wouldnt be that hard to produce a birth certificate fraudulent or not and people and hospitals can be paid off. My point is we will never know the truth either way and there is nothing that can really be done about it.

Prince Valiant
04-17-2010, 01:59 PM
The Certification of Live Birth is not a copy of the original birth certificate. It is a computer-generated document that the state of Hawaii issues on request to indicate that a birth certificate of some type is ‘on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.’ And there is the problem.When you couple the fact that the document in question serves as legal evidence of live birth in the state of Hawaii or any court proceeding anywhere, and that the State's health secretary has testified to the validity of the birth certificate that Hawaii has in it's possession, and that the BOTH the states local newspapers recorded/announced the birth (better images: http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg and http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif ) one really has to stretch the beyond the limits of what's reasonable and logical to make the conspiracy work.

Karps TA
04-17-2010, 03:48 PM
You guys honestly think that with all the power and money that the Republican party has they wouldn't have been able to prove that? Really? That between his IL elections and the whole Presidential nomination process where even his Democractic party members were trying to take him down, nobody could find out such a thing? Like seriously? Wow......

...okay.....

Doc Brown
04-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Honestly, I'd believe the newspaper clippings as a step to satisfying the burden of proof long before I'd even consider believing that Certification of Live Birth or the word of the HI State Health Secretary, both of which could have been manipulated to aid candidate Obama amidst a very polarized political climate at that time (bear in mind that HI is a very democrat-leaning state, after all).

I just don't get why he doesn't want to show his original, actual Birth Certificate. If I were him I'd produce it just to rub it in the noses of all the skeptics out there to shut them up once and for all. His continued refusal or inability to produce it, however, only fuel the fire, and leads to what some may call conspiracies, but may actually be the truth.

Reverend Cooper
04-17-2010, 04:19 PM
^ exactly,because its a foreign certificate prolly

Prince Valiant
04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
or the word of the HI State Health Secretary, of which could have been manipulated to aid candidate Obama amidst a very polarized political climate at that time (bear in mind that HI is a very democrat-leaning state, after all).
Don't forget, this controversy was not started by republicans...but by democrats. Much of the controversy was settled while it was still an in house democratic issue.

One of the original threads circulating spreading the "BO not a U.S. citizen myth":

Comment:
Today, we have a new matter before us. There is an article out today on
the internet that says that Barack Obama's mother was living in Kenya with
his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy.

She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so she Barack Obama was born
there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.

Obama is not eligible to be the President of the United States of America.
This may not be proven in the next few days, but I am sure it will be
proven before the General Election.

The DNC and the elite of the Democratic party should respect Hillary and
not force her off the ballot. If they do, we may not even have a viable
candidate.

I'm sure all this can be proven, by hospital documents and witnesses. It
will take time, but Obama is not a legitimate U. S. citizen. He has
citizenship established in Kenya, where he is recorded as Arab-African.
The origins of the conspiracy started well before this when Hillary's camp was trying to cast doubt on the candidacy of Barak...and continued within democratic camps to varying degrees right up until the nomination. After that, it's been a republican phenomenon.

But consider this:

Let's say it's true. Obama was indeed born in Kenya. He'd still be a Natural born US citizen who satisfactorily meets the requirement to serve in the office of President owing to his Mother being a U.S. citizen.

There could be a legal challenge, true. The applicable law at the time states that if the birth occurred outside the U.S., and only one parent was a U.S citizen, then that one parent had to live in the U.S 10 years, 5 of which was after their 16th birthday.

Of course, if the worst of the rumors were true and Obama was born in Kenya, this law would seem to apply since Obama was born to only one U.S citizen, his mother. Though in this scenario she lived in the U.S. for more than 10 years, 5 of those years couldn't have happened after her 16th birthday since she was only 18 when she had Barak. So it would appear that in that circumstance, accepting that barak was born in Kenya, Barak would not be considered a natural born U.S. citizen per the laws at the time of birth.

BUT, this would not hold up to a legal challenge. What provision in the constitution states that ones qualification for citizenship hinges on the age of the individuals mother? Or how old that Mother was when the child was born? This would be a round-about way of enacting age requirements for a citizen's mother, because of course, the youngest a mom could be would be 21 as the law is written, and that provision would be thrown out. Barak would be a citizen.

Even when the supreme court has been asked to consider the question, they've declined...and every challenge in lower courts have failed as well.

In order for their to be a conspiracy at this point now requires it to be a HUGE one...which makes it far less believable. Conspiracy b/w a few? It can happen...but to require the participation of dozens, hundreds, if not thousands of disparate individuals? Utterly unbelievable.

Doc Brown
04-17-2010, 11:04 PM
"She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so she Barack Obama was born
there (Kenya) and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

The thing that confuses most is that if this were the case, would he be a full US citizen, be fully Kenyan or have dual-citizenship?

If the following is true - that only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States - then he MUST have been born on US soil to legitimately be President. Every other scenario would disqualify him from holding office. That is why the issue is so important.

supra213
04-17-2010, 11:59 PM
..... The thing that confuses most is that if this were the case, would he be a full US citizen, be fully Kenyan or have dual-citizenship?

If the following is true - that only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States - then he MUST have been born on US soil to legitimately be President. Every other scenario would disqualify him from holding office. That is why the issue is so important.

The Constitution doesn't actually define what a natural born citizen is. John McCain was not born on US soil, yet he is both a senator and someone who ran for president. The circumstances surrounding his birth and validity to being a natural born citizen were just problematic.

I don't like it anymore than you but the only thing that matters now is your vote. Vote early and vote often.

Prince Valiant
04-18-2010, 12:45 AM
If the following is true - that only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States BZZZT. not true

Only one parent has to be a U.S. citizen even if born outside the United States to be considered a natural born U.S. citizen.

The stories of her sneaking barak back to hawaii and getting forged certificates/or whatever people contend occurred are just bizarre though. What, did she think SHE would be barred from living in the US because her baby isn't a citizen? Did she think baby barak would be taken from her?

lordairgtar
04-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Wasn't John McCain born on a US base in Panama? That would make him a natural born citizen,No?

Al
04-18-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm curious as to what Lt. Col. Terry Lakin's superiors think of him. Obama is not going straight to him and giving orders.

I smell a dishonorable discharge.

GTSLOW
04-18-2010, 05:58 AM
Wasn't John McCain born on a US base in Panama? That would make him a natural born citizen,No?

Born abroad of US parents which is the same thing as being natural born.