PDA

View Full Version : woke up to wonderful prize

MoCkiN U
04-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Just wish it were the wifey rolling over to do the deed but NOPE!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/IMG_1441.jpg

I didnt hear shit and I was up most of the night. We dont have any issues with anyone here. We arent fighting with neighbours or anything. Nothing missing in the car just a busted ass window. Not exactly what a out of work guy needs right now. $265 later to replace which issnt as bad as I thought would be really.

TheRX7Project
04-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Did they leave anything behind? (brick, bat, spark plug, etc.)

MoCkiN U
04-16-2010, 12:45 PM
nope! it was more a impact mark last night. nothing went thru. guess the weight and the weakness of the glass made it all cave in overnight but nothing actually penetrated.

WickedSix
04-16-2010, 12:46 PM
whats hangin out of the trunk in the upper left? errant pellet gun firing perhaps? i did that before...damn tempered glass....

MoCkiN U
04-16-2010, 12:57 PM
thats just the wiring harness that I didnt put back. there is a impact mark on the pillar on the right side just where the glass meets it. almost think rock or something dunno?

moels
04-16-2010, 01:00 PM
That sucks Kelley, glad it's reasonable $$ to replace for you.

letsrunem
04-16-2010, 01:08 PM
My god would i be pissed. Did they mow the lawn this morning by chance?

WickedSix
04-16-2010, 01:09 PM
coulda got flung outta somebodies tire too... sucks none the less

FoxStang
04-16-2010, 01:16 PM
My god would i be pissed. Did they mow the lawn this morning by chance?

Very real possibility, I took out a window once like that, could not believe how far the mower flung the rock.

OxmanWI
04-16-2010, 01:20 PM
What kind of car is that?

MoCkiN U
04-16-2010, 01:29 PM
its a saturn ion. they did mow the lawn but the car wasnt here when that was done. NOW, it was here when the dudes were packing up and it is completely possible that they were driving their mowers around trying to get back to the trailer and picked up a rock and happened in daytime and we didnt notice it.

That is a real possiblity.

I know we chatted about this before but just looked at harbor freight and they do have cheaper cameras for security but I thought someone said there was one that hooked to the computer and recorded digitally. Was that so? Whats the details?

deuceWI
04-17-2010, 10:09 AM
I woke up to one of those once. Found the spark plug that caused the damage. I figured it was dumb kids :fire

Just as bad as having to pay to replace it is the small glass pieces you'll probably keep finding every time you vacuum the car out for as long as you continue to own it. You never seem to get them all no matter how hard you try.