PDA

View Full Version : Kenosha area Gathering

Jeff G
04-14-2010, 09:57 PM
What: A gathering of the local car people. Stop in, meet some people, check out some cars, get some food.

When: Saturday, April 24th. 1pm until whenever. 1pm - 5pm is the down time for the local restaurants which makes it a perfect time for people who want to eat, check out the cars, and just hang out.

Where: Kenosha. The general area will be by Buffalo Wild Wings, Texas Roadhouse, and Woodmans as they all have conjoining parking lots which means plenty of places to park. Buffalo Wild Wings and Texas Roadhouse have tons of seating (BW3 has outdoor as well) and there is hardly anyone there between 1pm and 5pm so we can get large groups in to eat. There are other places to eat within walking distance from here such as Quiznos, Sparti's Gyros, Pacific Wok Teriyaki Grill, White Castle, Pizza Hut, etc.

A map of the location can be found here, it is literally right off of I-94 and Hwy 50:

Map to get to Buffalo Wild Wings (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7127+120th+Ave,+Kenosha,+WI+53142&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=7127+120th+Ave,+Kenosha,+WI+53142&gl=us&ei=x3PGS9mGPI3q9gSQkKy4Dg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA)

As for the 'Who', anyone is welcome to come. This is a gathering for people who want to meet up with other local car enthusiasts, check out the local car scene, and get some good food. We've set up meetings in this area before and have never had any issues. If you're the type of person who's going to show up and try and start trouble or do burnouts in the parking lots, please stay home. We have never had any issues with the restaurants or police due to the fact that we aren't causing a disturbance. I'd like to keep it that way.

Jeff G
04-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Just a reminder for all, this is tomorrow at 1pm at Buffalo Wild Wings area in Kenosha. Rain or shine.

hotrod96z28
04-24-2010, 08:10 AM
is anyone goin to go to this with it raining out?

Jeff G
04-24-2010, 11:08 AM
is anyone goin to go to this with it raining out?

It's an on and off mist outside right now here, it's not too bad. Lots of people are stopping out still.

Jeff G
04-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Decent turn out, most people have left already though. We're cruising up to Hwy 100 in Milw to join some other people a little later tonight. Will most likely be at Culvers, not doing much of the cruising. Feel free to stop up, I'll be in a black 300zx or orange GTO.

MoCkiN U
04-24-2010, 04:45 PM
what kind of cars come out to this? maybe i know some of the owners?

Jeff G
04-25-2010, 07:12 PM
what kind of cars come out to this? maybe i know some of the owners?

Most of the people from Kenosha that stopped out drove SRT's and DSM's, the few Mustang's that were gonna come didn't because of the rain.

MoCkiN U
04-25-2010, 07:25 PM
LOL.

I know more than just mustang owners. Have lots of friends who drive tuners around there. Hell, used to run the local show team when we were all heavy in tuners for GMCI but that was back in the day HA HA

Plum Crazy
04-25-2010, 07:27 PM
I couldnt make it, i was working. Maybe the next one could be on a sunday??

Jeff G
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
We're going to plan another a little later on once it warms up a bit, preferably on a day that's dry as well. Thinking maybe Milw next time, I'm sure people wouldn't mind Sunday as apposed to Saturday.

MoCkiN U, what cars do you know in the area? They may have been there, and if not I'm sure I've seen them around town. I'm surprised I haven't seen that Mach 1 around, I like the color of it a lot.

MoCkiN U
04-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Just wondered if theo with his new blue vette came out or mike with his nice red one sounds like they didnt. Know a cool guy used to work at culvers has a black srt with super dark windows. We always talked and jabbed at each other when I went by. Used to be a stupid loud silver gto around town and havent seen that one this year yet.

Buddy Gregg with a two tone prelude although I know he wasnt there. See a couple green dsms around town with intercoolers but never talked with em yet.

matt wozniak with black vert mitsu spyder, we call him grimace.

buddy mike with sort of built black turbo probe.

There are more but cant remember all the names yet LOL

MoCkiN U
04-25-2010, 10:45 PM
I see new cars every week I havent seen before but i drive the piss out of my car and still surprised by peeps who havent seen it in this small town we are in.

Jeff G
04-25-2010, 11:32 PM
No corvettes, I'm sure the rain had something to do with that.
I was talking to a SRT4 guy that worked at culvers, may have been the same one.
Did have a GTO there, but it was orange
A few DSM's, I didn't catch the name of some of them that came and left kinda early.
Next time you'll have to bring the Mustang out, my co-worker from Kenosha owns an orange and black Mach 1 and a white Foxbody. I'll have to talk him in to stopping out next time too.

MoCkiN U
04-25-2010, 11:50 PM
thats probably the same dude.

I'll bring it out as long as weather is nice. I drive it in the rain but only if its dirty. If I spent time cleaning it the thing will sit. Dont wanna do double work