PDA

View Full Version : Waukesha car show

Injunnuity
04-11-2010, 08:23 AM
The Waukesha Old Car Club is trying something new this year at their car show on August 15th. They now have a Tuner Class! It would be great to pack the place with Tuners. The show is at Frame park in Waukesha next to the river a great place for a show. Go to the website and down load a registration form http://www.waukeshaoldcarclub.org/ It is recommended to preregister for the show as it sells out fast over 450 cars show up ! The forms will be up on the site soon keep checking in or e-mail me at pdstamm@aol.com your address and I'll send you one !
:banana

lordairgtar
04-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Interesting! I suppose by the term "tuner" you mean later model Asian cars? Wouldn't a Corvette by Calloway be considered a tuner? A Mercedes from AMG or Lister, a Vette from Lingenfelder. Any car with a model worked over by a separate performance group is a "tuner".

Injunnuity
04-12-2010, 07:35 AM
I hate to generalize the class but we needed to start some where, If you thinks it fits that terminlogy (Tuner)then that is the class you would register in. We are just trying to open our show and club to something different and something we might not totally understand, But are willing too.

Injunnuity
04-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Our flier is now up on the website http://www.waukeshaoldcarclub.org/ to register for the car show :banana

Injunnuity
08-11-2010, 02:41 PM
The show is this Sunday come on out and have a beer!and see some cool cars:banana

W1CK3D SAINT
08-15-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm watching the car show parade-style from my living room. It's pretty sweet that most of the cars have to drive by my house to get to the show.

STANMAN
08-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Was at the show today, lots of nice cars!

GTO Jeff
08-15-2010, 07:50 PM
I also was at the show today, and it was awesome!

Perfect weather, no mosquitoes, a huge number of really nice cars, good food and drink, friendly people, and the GTO won a trophy :)

Doc Brown
08-15-2010, 08:35 PM
I also was at the show today, and it was awesome!

Perfect weather, no mosquitoes, a huge number of really nice cars, good food and drink, friendly people, and the GTO won a trophy :)
It really was a perfect day for a show. BTW, does anyone recall if a couple of Grand Nationals both won in the same class?